Movies for dis feel?

Movies for dis feel?

Attached: download (2).jpg (276x183, 6.34K)

watch the sopranos and you won't feel bad about it, I won't elaborate but it is true

buzzing that shit down with no guard is kino if you have the facial structure to pull it off.

>if you have the facial structure to pull it off
and if you don't?

fpbp

You've got to be so lacking in self-confidence to let balding affect you in any significant way.

Chrissy and Phil had god tier hairlines though

i will never understand why people with hair like that just doenst shave it all

Saw my bald spot for the first time today, I'm 24. I don't look good with hair, it's going to be rough when it goes.

Something with Jack Nicholson or a movie where somebody has to get it on.

Start using minox+microneedling.

28 and back of the head is starting to get thinner everyday, have a lot on front and sides though

Would rather own it than shave it off and grow a cope beard

lose weight

>I don't look good with hair
Then you've got nothing to lose.

it fucks your life if you don't have the right face to pull it off, or too broke for a transplant

Attached: 5874093_so.jpg (1482x2133, 423.97K)

if i want to do any microneedling I'll start with your mom

no it doesn't

>One of the most common worries for men.
>One of the most common attractiveness criteria for women.
>Either completely ignored in tv and movies, or just used a joke.
It is quite unbelievable how they pretend it doesn't exist or people don't see it. Even landwhales, trannies and other weird stuff became acceptable and taken seriously as plotlines. Any joke on those topics became a taboo as well, but not with the balding. I guess the other thing that is avoided as much is short men. It is still a joke matter, and nothing else.

If you are a short balding man no one will love you, media won't protect you and you won't get acceptance shit landwhales and trannies get. You are the bottom of the barrel, despite being half of the population. Enjoy it.

Attached: 23.png (612x590, 960.83K)

My head is weirdly shared, I will look worse bald. I don't look good now but I will be straight up ugly when my hair goes.

Height probably matters more desu, people really don't care that much about balding unless if you're some actor

either that or watch In Bruges and stare at Brendan Gleeson's crown every chance you get

Attached: the-football-factory-293617l-600x0-w-6e1ffaa6.jpg (510x680, 86.65K)

>5'10"

Attached: OIP.jpg (300x407, 14.7K)

>Movies for dis feel?
any movie starring me. I tried shaving my head but I looked like uncle fester. I finally got on FIN, I'm not going down without a fight.

Attached: 1634897041426.png (552x554, 266.64K)

>lacking in self-confidence
You have no idea. I avoid social interaction as to not embarrass myself.

I've been noticing vertex hair loss over the past year or so, just starting out on off brand rogaine tomorrow. What are my chances?

Attached: 1631954734149.jpg (1254x836, 168.35K)