What level will she reach once her career is over? she is currently at marylin monroe level and growing...

what level will she reach once her career is over? she is currently at marylin monroe level and growing, cast her next role.

Attached: florencePIG.png (1386x847, 2.01M)

She was attractive in Fighting with my Family and it's been all downhill from there. She has the physique of a barrel now.

I don't know who that is but she has some nice tiny tiddies

A star that will feed generations

Attached: florencePIGLET.png (485x865, 827.12K)

Mournful tits.

She's what Chloe Grace Moretz should have been

>Fat with no tits
Truly a terrible hand. She must have some very rich parents to be getting the roles she's getting.

a pig on a pink dress

Peak Braphog

Attached: il_fullxfull.2369390874_aewt.jpg (1609x2048, 459.95K)

That tubby body, lol.

Small tits + big ass is objectively the best combo.

I thought this was the ugly fat chick from Euphoria at first. Yeesh.

why would she do that to herself?

It is the best, but only when they have a nice hip-to-waist ratio. This girl is a total fridge

I find her really hot on Midsommar and that medieval movie. What the fuck happened?

She doesn't even have a big ass you goddamn liar

An insult to the Trinita dei Monti staircase...

How does a 'progressive' company like Marvel tell an actor to lose weight? Will they just let it slide or hire her a personal trainer as a hint?

Attached: yelena_720[1].jpg (626x352, 90.15K)

HOLY KEK

>Paul's attention came at last to a tall blonde woman, green-eyed, a face of patrician beauty, classic in its hauteur, untouched by tears, completely undefeated.

I'm ashamed to say that chubby small tits is my favorite body type for women.

who would u pick user?

Attached: annewallaway.png (538x879, 1.05M)

*notices bulge*
oWo

It isn't even funny. It's just sad.

lmao i forgot that she is going to play Princess Irulan. what a disaster of a casting, she has zero nobility in her looks. what on eartht were they thinking??

It seems year by year, these motherfuckers really have began to dress more and more like the Capitol elite from Hunger Games.

Absolutely disgusting.