/bcs/- Better Call Saul general

Bolsasisters edition
Previous:

Attached: 1654752498732.jpg (1327x1438, 95.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kino.tube
ustv247.tv/amc-live-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=PKbV5GwdVPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>HES MY WIFES SON

Attached: 1644046609201.jpg (861x1069, 65.03K)

nothing will happen

Attached: 1636779681721.jpg (890x890, 91.17K)

HEEEESSCHEEWWW

Attached: Chook Magelle.png (324x209, 45.42K)

After Lalo calms down Jimmy and Kim, he tells Jimmy to go to Gus’s house driving Lalo’s car, take the gun and camera from his car, knock on his door, kill him with the gun and take a picture of his body. Lalo doesn’t say that this is Gus’s house – he just tells Jimmy how to get to his house and shoot the guy that opens the door (black guy, glasses, looks like a librarian). Jimmy convinces Lalo to send Kim instead because he reasons that whoever lives there is more likely to open their door for a woman in the middle of the night than a man. Kim panics and tries to refuse profusely but Jimmy keeps on insisting that she should do it. It was a very ambiguous situation – it was hard to tell whether Jimmy was doing this to save Kim (by sending her away from Lalo) or if he was trying to save himself by sending Kim to do something very dangerous. In this scene Kim is panicking really badly (very good acting from Rhea) but for some reason Jimmy looks mischievous and callous, almost like Lalo. Kim looks utterly betrayed when she heads out the door. She ends up going to Gus’s house, knocks on his door, and pulls the gun out, but before she can pull the trigger, Mike comes up from behind her and yells MS WEXLER and pushes her into the house. Mike asks her what’s going on, she says that Lalo will kill Jimmy and gets mad at Mike. She says something like “you said you were going to protect us!” and Mike leaves for Jimmy’s place. Back at Jimmy’s house, Lalo ties Jimmy up and heads to the laundromat. There’s a funny part during this scene where Jimmy says “it wasn’t me it was Ignacio” just like in his intro episode in BB. Lalo gets to the laundromat before Gus gets there and ambushes him. He kills all of Gus’s men and forces him to show him the underground lab at gunpoint.

I fucked Jane dead.

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 809.14K)

not true they will backpedal because they wrote themselves into a corner

Today we are going to have a thread. But there are good threads and there are bad threads. If you post what I want, I promise you a good thread.

BrBa marathon stream

kino.tube

Attached: l_6729.jpg (286x321, 12.27K)

Throughout this whole time, he’s recording with his camera for Don Eladio. In the basement, Gus kicks the cable that connected the lights to cause a blackout and uses the gun he stashed away in the forklift to mortally wound Lalo in complete darkness. Lalo gets shot in his upper chest/neck area. He looks at Gus one last time and laughs before dying. After everything’s over, Mike and his guys clean up the scene at Kim’s apartment and tells Jimmy and Kim that Howard came over drunk and rambled on about how it was their fault and left. He says that they should say they don’t know what happened after he left. Mike and his men bring Howard’s dead body over to the basement lab and buried it underground along with Lalo’s body. Before they bury them, Mike takes Howard’s shoes, wallet and wedding ring. Other details: - Mike looked very upset as he was burying Howard with Lalo. - The cold open was at a beach, with shoes floating in the water, being carried back and forth by the waves. - A bit further away from that is Howard’s car with some classical music playing and his wallet and wedding ring on top of the car. - Actual cocaine was also left in Howard’s car. - Mike made it look like Howard visited Jimmy and Kim in his drunken stupor and left them to drive several states over to a beach somewhere and killed himself by just swimming into the ocean.

New timeline is dropping tonight.

Attached: B3214250-045C-4EB0-83E4-133FB5A32BFD.jpg (474x316, 16.27K)

is there a chance that a majority of the second half of the season could take place after a timeskip?

TONIGHT'S THE BIG NIGHT
Hello, Jimmy....

Attached: 1533607748616.png (584x591, 107.42K)

No.

>promised a mate we'd watch the premiere together but hes in a totally diff timezone so cant watch it until tomorrow

Attached: 1653553612996.jpg (2560x1440, 153.09K)

Over 3 hours left
I think I can fit 2 or 3 episodes
Tell me, what episodes should I rewatch, /bcs/?

Attached: 1657568104131.jpg (640x360, 36.07K)

Where's the camera crew youtube videos? Weren't there supposed to be 6? I figured 1/episode of the final 6 episodes.

The Huell church stuff made me laugh so hard

just watch it tonight and pretend you didn't tomorrow

Attached: 1653359984486.jpg (3410x3844, 1021.55K)

You’re a bro for waiting. Best stay off of Any Forums tonight.

AMC EST feed: ustv247.tv/amc-live-stream/

based

LALOOOOOOOOOO
LALO YOU’RE NOT IN BREAKING BAD YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE ABQ OF YOUR OWN WILL OR VINCE WILL KILL YOU LALOOOOO

Just watch Four Days Out 3 times.
So you can be a little closer to the most based poster on this board.

Attached: based.png (1092x547, 642.11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PKbV5GwdVPs

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.33M)

>bolsasisters
you know what I think OP, I think you're behind all this.

Attached: solidbolsa.jpg (890x534, 44.86K)

It's what the boss wants

Attached: 1628477771466.png (513x569, 159.7K)

Who's the most based poster on this board?

Attached: 1583198085478.jpg (505x550, 33.49K)