How do I smash cut to having sex irl?

How do I smash cut to having sex irl?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29.42K)

just introduce yourself to a woman at the bar

And remember. Transwomen are women too.

lower your standards if you can’t get pussy, then you realize sex with ugly people isn’t worth it and you better yourself

First you go to a ski resort in the mountains. Second, you find a girl getting in a hot tub.
Third, very important, wait until she calls out to you, then get in the hot tub.
Fourth, Jessie's Girl. Play it.
Fifth, Mountain Rules, baby.

Break the fourth wall and ask the director

How strong are you?

stop posting frogs, for starters

Just look at her and smile

Attached: 1657571114282.gif (380x640, 3.75M)

I've been trying to set something up with some gf for a while.

there are no women at the gay bar

be yourself

Attached: anythingyouwant.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

I've got no friends and I'm going to ask out a girl, I'm just as curious as you all are to see how it goes. Before you ask, I have the rope ready.

buy a hooker

It's easy, all you have to do is look roughly equivalent to GigaChad.

Tell me how he did it right now or else

Attached: 095.png (600x578, 413.97K)

Being friendless is probably the most unattractive trait a man can have, it's over for you user

Not even the writers know.

>when the vet didn't take your balls

This. Women are too dumb to judge a man's value objectively, so they rely on a man's "tribe" to do it for them. If you have a high standing in the tribe, you must be a high value male. If you have no tribe, then they assume it's because you are somehow defective and they write you off.

I went from having no sex for 14 years to having lots of crazy sex just a couple of weeks ago. It happened so fast that it was almost like a jump cut. It's surreal whenever I think about it

kys

what changed and how old are you?

I smiled and the whole room laughed at me, true story

I'm 34. I think the only think that changed over time was that I gradually cared less, which makes you more relaxed and chill, as opposed to nervous and spergy. This girl was into me straight away from chatting at work, I didn't even need to try or anything. Very surreal like I said, because for over a decade I believed I was an ugly undateable incel.
I mention this to give hope to other loners

switch to 1 out of 10s

Attached: 1656620683776.webm (406x720, 699.09K)

even if i met a girl who was super obviously into me (i wouldn't know because im too autistic) but even if she was painfully obviously interested in me, i wouldn't know what to say to take her to bed
i cant even imagine
>h-hey d-do you wanna fuck?
that seems really awkward. there's no way something like that would work even if she is into me

>I mention this to give hope to other loners
I wish I still had hope

Attached: 1657324187566.png (512x468, 206.55K)

Attached: 1656935070855.webm (640x1138, 2.3M)

Attached: 1656946740554.webm (576x1024, 671.79K)

this makes me so fucking angry. How the FUCK ITS NOT RIGHT ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS EVEN THE LITERAL BOTTOM OF THE BARREL WOMEN GET CHADS

sweet

Attached: 1656959251612.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)