The last video game you played is getting a Netflix adaptation

>the last video game you played is getting a Netflix adaptation
How fucked is it?

Attached: c8c8077a-10fc-44d5-93f0-da4e592a299e-netflix-logo-print_pms.png (800x481, 72.11K)

Yay, a Sam & Max series!

tekken, it will suck
it has already a shoehorned nigger

Mordhau
>A bunch of guys in historically inaccurate armors ranging from thousands of years apart fight in le muddy mosh pit battle.
So basically whatever next medieval blockbuster movie comes out.

Attached: Em4VUppXcAYDlHP.jpg (602x618, 51.68K)

>WoW
Eh just make a second movie you faggots
Or if not just adapt WC3 and wotlk

>Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for Netflix
>for Netflix

Attached: 22A54B87-C113-4CC7-BD20-E9867C7A5231.jpg (800x450, 53.09K)

Guybrush is black
Elaine is asian
LeChuck is Elliot Page
VooDoo Priestess is a black tranny

Manhunt.

>shoehorned nigger
this is the new token black, in literally every movie of the 20's. it's beyond tiresome.

Total war: warhammer 2
More black high elves and dwarfs

Could be kino and they already have their diversity hires

Attached: l4d.jpg (1495x840, 554.47K)

>Hitman
Has a ton of potential, just give us an episode season with the first 6 being episodic, and the last 2 wrapping up the overarching plot.

>Resident Evil
It's already getting one, I've not seen enough of it in trailers to have any idea if it's going to be any good or not but I'm not holding my breath honestly.

vietcong
>MAC-V SOG is a group of mixed-race zoomer girls hiding in the jungle talking about how communism is actually cool

They describe Wesker as a good and loving father. Either they're trying to subvert expectations or is some random zombie script they had lying around and slapped the RE name on it

Mate that's exactly what it is. They buy up these retarded scripts from trannies at the local Starbucks, buy up a franchise for EASY marketing, then change a few things in the script to make it """"work"""" halo being the most recent egregious example, none of that shit even make sense in the context of the universe

I’m already worried they’re going to botch the remake

Borderlands 3... It could be awesome.

Objection! All cops are liars and murderers!

can't wait for the flashback episode where Nick gets gay in prison.

Attached: 6o6kshnjb2wx.png (256x192, 2.97K)

There have always been black characters in Tekken, how is he shoehorned in?

Highfleet. I'm not sure. I think it could be kino as fuck but netflix could never pull it off