Just 10 days until the release of Nope

Just 10 days until the release of Nope.
Will you watch it?

Attached: Nope_(film)_poster.jpg (237x421, 69.82K)

Nope.

Nope

Yes, I enjoyed Us and Get Out. Not amazing, but enjoyable. I hope the same for this.

Nope.

im hopeing for kino, get the feeling that if Peele keeps going like this he will accidently make something great.

too few white people, you could tell it was intentional, fuck this movie

Rope.

Damn, can't wait to find out how the ufos are a metaphor for white people or slavery or whatever. Powerful.

Is this movie part of the disclosure of the Phenomena?

where's Keegan in all this

fpbp, /thread, Jordan Peele BTFO, thread unwatched, tab closed, door opened, got on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

I dont watch anything with with blacks in it. They’re an eyesore and dealing with them in real life is bad enough.

I hope they have a black Titanic movie and the ship is a bucket of KFC and it hits a Derek Chauvin knee and sinks in the purple soda and Kool-Aid ocean. It should happen in the summer time and they all drown because they can't swim, not because of freezing

N

probably. so will everyone else who is saying they won't. they cant go a day without fantasizing about trannies and nogs

Never watched Get Out because of the plot but i loved US. I hope NOPE delivers, already looks like some good alien kino

lel

Pay for it? Nope.
Pirate it? Yup.

Indefatigably based

>Just 10 days until the release of Generic Jordan Peele movie. Will you watch it?
Ftfy

Hope

>Nope: random objects falling from the sky result in the death of their father
aliens and fathers the stuff of black science fiction
what is it The Gods Must Be Crazy but evil wipio fly now in ufos killing us with thangs?
>One day, a glass Coca-Cola bottle is thrown out of an airplane by a pilot and falls to the ground unbroken.

Attached: the_gods_must_be_crazy_promo1.jpg (1280x720, 198.39K)

Kinda wanna go to some hood theater and bring my gopro to record audience reactions.

will people get tired of this fuckface mulatto hack and his boring movies?

>Will you watch it?
Nope.
Jordan Peele is a massive faggot.

Jordan Peele is the Poor Man’s Alfred Hitchcock/Rod Serling for liberals

Get Out was so completely retarded (like white people would ever want to actually be niggers) I can never take him seriously as a filmmaker again.

Nope