Would have been a 10x better Iron Man/Tony Stark than RDJ, as I live and breathe

>would have been a 10x better Iron Man/Tony Stark than RDJ, as I live and breathe

Attached: 1c1882c0ee4467a7771c92770f50f390.jpg (500x700, 62.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAV2ofSG5Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=UXRefikXFFw
youtube.com/watch?v=2LrMMKCSezw
youtu.be/UXRefikXFFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're just saying that because you want him to coom in your boipussy

Agree to disagree.
RDJ was the right choice although the morally and creatively bankrupt Mouse execs put too much quipping in those movies.
Timothy Olyphant is one of those guys who's actually very handsome, and even somewhat likeable, but a complete charisma blackhole, which is why he never became an A-lister.

>tfw no Timothy Olyphant Corto Malteses kino
IT HURTS!

Attached: CORTO-MALTESE_SEMPRE-UM-POUCO-MAIS-LONGE_CC.jpg (777x903, 158.1K)

My bussy is property of Mr. McShane. He turned me into a literal cocksucka.

>but a complete charisma blackhole
Have you never watched Olyphant's interviews with Conan O'Brien? They went a significant way to convincing me he would have been a better Iron Man. Charismatic, funny but dry/sarcastic Chad.

look i like the idea of a hillbilly gunslinger with a glock and a heart of gold as much as any boomer but let's not pretend that Kaitlyn Devers was the only reason to watch the show.

Rachel was best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=fAV2ofSG5Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=UXRefikXFFw
youtube.com/watch?v=2LrMMKCSezw
I have to say, user, I would love to see your idea of a charismatic Chads if this is your idea of a charisma blackhole.

you can tell he is dumb, i agree with the charisma black hole assessment
don't get me wrong i'm a huge fan of his
but he's a complete disaster of an actor

here's your Bruce Banner
>seeing jews and niggers makes him turn into a red hulk

Attached: 1657574663648.jpg (225x225, 6.59K)

>Tony Stark, as I live and breathe

Robert, stop wearing lifts and work out your personal issues.

Skrimpin Bidness

Picrel would have been a good Justin Hammer.
Olyphant is boring af and would fail as Stark.

There isn't a single film or television show that cannot be improved by the inclusion of Timothy Olyphant and you cannot prove me wrong.

Again, have you not seen the Conan interviews like in ? These were the things that really convinced me he'd be better than RDJ despite already liking him in Justified/Deadwood

>heart of gold
More like heart of an asshole

The fuck I care about interviews? He has a long filmography and that is what you judge someone's acting by.

Cause he under direction from other people - as Seth Bullock he is directed to be a steely pissed off autist. As HIMSELF in random interviews with Conan he's great, it easily shows he can do the whole Tony Stark routine.

youtu.be/UXRefikXFFw
KEK

Again, what the fuck do I care? The whole point of acting is be perform under direction.

fucking yes
also as Dr Strange
he already has the natural hair

Kek, what weird point are you trying to make? Because when he's been directed in the past it's not to perform the way Tony Stark is meant. He's playing guys like Seth, Raylan, or the villain from Die Hard 4. No shit he isn't going to giving off Stark vibes.

How do I become as Alpha as Raylan Givens bros ?

>disaster of an actor
He may play the same role but he does it excellently. Great in Deadwood and Justified

His prominent roles keep being marshals in one form or another but Seth and Raylan are a bit different in temperament. Raylan may have the respect and good sense not to pull the smug wisecracking routine with a pissed off serious autist like Seth

first Iron Man was unironically kino and told a great story. The rest not so much.