Could Back to the Future work as an anime?

Could Back to the Future work as an anime?

Attached: tumblr_oxize0HP621sjroblo1_1280.jpg (1280x1309, 341.61K)

Probably. Anime people will watch anything. Look i'll even write it for you here:
-Marty is a 13 year old boy living a happy life with his father who is a legendary "Time Jumper"
-His mother died when he was very young
-Marty's father disappears one day
-Marty decides to go on a quest to find his father and to become a legendary "Time Jumper" just like his dad!
-He can't do it alone and has to use the power of teamwork with the friends he meets along the way
-Marty's 2 emotions are crying and screaming
-The only way they can show these emotions is visibly by making his eyes wobble slightly
-Marty talks to himself out loud constantly, explaining the exposition of every single scene (they do this because the creators only watch anime and no live action, and don't know how to write properly)

I forgot to ad
-Each episode marty will face a villain-of-the-week who is seemingly impossible to beat,
-Through a lazy and contrived flashback sequence, Marty will invent/remember a secret power right there on the spot and use it to defeat the villain right at the 20 min mark in the episode.

I’m really looking forward to the school break/trip to the beach filler.

While I enjoyed your satire,
Preforming a limit break is one of the most dramatic plot devices a hero’s journey can do and I enjoy the device in anime,

Only if it was a tragic romance

Kino

Highlander was an amazing film. Every movie after it sucked, until giga brain Yoshiaki Kawajiri took out all the Zeist crap and made it kino again.

So who knows.

Not sure user. What will the tournament be about?

The main character is a manlet and the whole story has a strong theme of incest. So it's basically an anime already.

Beach volleyball imagine the fan service of girls in bikinis

Why did he cancel it? Was it OPM's fault?

Attached: DnL8ImzUYAAm_jI.jpg (1446x2048, 849.1K)

Eyeshield 21 was great. OnePunch Man has always been garbage

Attached: BTTF2.jpg (564x800, 120.04K)

it has strong isekai tropes

most things would work as an anime, but not vice versa.

Attached: 181.jpg (500x465, 36.25K)

Kek

I spend most of my time on Any Forums and you hit the nail on the head,
However you forgot to talk about the waifu bait characters and the the jenglish version of them singing that's the power of love during the climax.

At least then Marty would probably fuck his mom.

Attached: 1655566952543.gif (400x365, 392.39K)

And dont forget the squeaky Asian girl voice

Can Murata draw like a god or what?

they literally had a cartoon. anime is just cartoons moron.

Was Back to the Future a huge hit in Japan? I can see how they'd like the entire "son goes back in time and his mother tries to bang him" aspect but a lot of the charm of the film was 1950s Americana.
it (almost) gets a Magna (japanese comic book) 30 years after its released and had some video games that never even left Japan (showing that Japan itself was a big enough market for an American film)

I think it was for a fanzine that got canceled.

>Marty-kun! We need to go back and make sure the atomic bombings happen!

no because anime is gay