This dude just keep on digging deeper

This dude just keep on digging deeper.

Attached: 1641238218378.png (730x814, 379.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TC713zTcHwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it don't matta
none a this mattas

S U B V E R T E D

Can this guy shut up for 5 seconds? Is he that desperate for people to watch the movie?

>i-i-it's MEANT to be bad!!
Making a parody out of a movie pre-emptively because you're incapable of creating a genuine movie is utterly pathetic.

Capeshit is for losers, if making it into a giant power ranger episode and a huge farce is his strategy then fine by me, you’re a fucking loser if you take that shit seriously or watch any of it at all.

This man was going to direct a live action akira movie. Thank fucking Christ that’s not happening.

I really liked Thor: Rag but why was this so bad? Is it because the woke aspects are more in your face and obvious?

I thought this movie was doing well at the box office? Why is he imploding in these articles? Is the light criticism getting to him?

This is one of the most cringe directors I've ever seen, what a fucking faggot

why are incels so obsessed with taika suddenly? he knows he was just a glorified producer. Directors on movies like this aren't real directors, they have everything passed through committee.

Oh my god he's got fucking irony poisoning and he doesn't actually realize it

Marvel movies will always do "good" at the box office. It's a way of injecting woke propaganda without any real risk.

thor: ragnarok was broadly praised so this movie getting some middling reviews is getting under the dude's skin i guess. not sure why because he gets a big paycheck regardless of what the tomatometer says.

>the series has become such self-parody that there are articles saying that’s how it SHOULD be
When will the MCU just fucking end? I am so fucking tired of having to hear about this crap 24/7, who watches this trite?

You have brain worms

The truth hurts, pal.

Guy makes one popular movie and everyone jumps on the GENIUS DIRECTOR bandwagon. Same thing happened to James Gunn.

Say what you want about Zack Snyder, at least the guy is passionate about the form.

remember elizabeth banks joking about how charlie's angels is not for men and then REEEEing when the male demo didn't show up for the movie?
directors think they're being relatable but blogs use it for amusing headlines

Attached: sex.jpg (768x908, 136.89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TC713zTcHwA

Didn't exactly this happen with the Golden Compass movie or something similar to it?

Why do lefties love this insult so much? Where does it even come from?

I hate irony poisoned Gen Xers almost as much as I hate boomers.

that's chud language bro