Is this true? do bongs really feel this way?

Is this true? do bongs really feel this way?

Attached: BD3940D7-7F90-4968-BE2B-C8BF7D34F528.jpg (1284x821, 326.76K)

then why do they beg for help whenever the krauts are assfucking them

it's out of envy
They are regret that their ancestors were crown dick riders

Americans underestimate how much the average American hates Americans.

This 100%. The modern American is founded on hating everyone.

Brits are just a weird flavour of american at this point like rednecks or people who talk chicken from cow and chicken

all Europeans do. they ALL think they are significantly better than us, while simultaneously wanting to move here and make American salaries.

Meeting with Europeans in university and work is very strange because of this. They struggle to realize how contradictory their opinions are. That being said they are generally a fun chill bunch.

Left-wing British people have always hated Americans.

However after Americans celebrated the queens death the normal British also hate the Americans.

>after Americans celebrated the queens death
pretty sure Americans are the biggest foreign audience for the British Crown autism. 90% of people here didn't give a shit about her death either way though.

Outside of Africans and people who came here 50+ years ago I have never met a foreigner that lived here who didn't constantly shit talk America.

Why did you even move here?

Yeah… definitely didn’t help

Attached: 2E3D601F-4349-4D9D-A95B-6683A2B04E92.jpg (1284x652, 286.39K)

and they get embarrassed when you ask them why they moved here too, like it's not fucking obvious lol.
I don't get how it's possible for all of our immigrants to fucking hate the USA so much

then again I also don't really like the USA much, taxes are too high here and I feel like I am getting ripped off by paying rent, property is way too expensive, everything feels predatory

THEY R ROOK SAME

Outside of London? Yeah.
London and Londoners are obsessed with intimating the US however.

i just hate a specific kind of americans
and from what ive seen from other americans the hate them too

Make that two groups. But yeah, pretty much.

This, after their behaviour that day there’s no forgiving the yankoid

Attached: B4F8C1E4-C630-4E47-A425-EBF31E289C8F.png (603x671, 243.94K)

>However after Americans celebrated the queens death the normal British also hate the American
fake news, never happened

oh actually globohomo news outlets did

Not really, that American guy is probably individually annoying and people probably find him annoying. It's a stupid tweet so he probably is.

Hatred would probably come from Americans lazily showing up late to both world wars and then taking undue credit, not in spite of it. Germany was starved by Britain in WW1 and failed to invade Britain in WW2. Both before America joined years late.

nobody here hates america
you make this thread 10 times a day

>t. 2nd generation Nigerian immigrant from Newham

The average American doesn't care about the Queen or likes her soley because she's old and lived a long time, but would still joke about her age.

Some white women like the Queen because of fantasies about royalty

Insane white people and black people hate her because of colonialism and slavery, however this group is in charge of the media and controls social media as well