Is being White in East Asia life on Easy mode?

Attached: photo_2022-09-16_12-22-32.jpg (688x1280, 67.92K)

>113
holy fuck I need to fuck off to east asia

test

196 dates in a year
who the fuck has so much free time?

did you take a screenshot of this on reddit on your phone and send it over to post with telegram?

Asian women are notoriously not trad. It's socially acceptable in Japan to cheat

>66k swipes
holy shit that's a lot of swipes. unless I have a bot doing that, I don't want to spend so much time swiping on am app

this guy no-lifed the fuck out of tinder
imagine how much time it must've taken him to get to that 113 casual sex encounters

Attached: white man in asia.gif (100x90, 1.36M)

yeah, ignore original flag
its just 2hrs of time and anyone who gets 10-20 matches per day can do it

I could care less. I just want sex sex sex sex sex sex

Even if it were "only 2" hours
>1/8th of waking time spent chasing pussy
Yeah nah fuck that.

worm infected hands typed this

Even as a massive autist I can't imagine being autistic enough to keep stats about shit like this.

Even more of a waste of money than it is a waste of time.

How many of those are Asian tho, because at least here Tinder is mostly foreigners

>imagine how much time it must've taken him to get to that 113 casual sex encounters
A year you fucking retard

he said 80% were japanese locals, 15% other asians and latam

you think he was literally swiping right on tinder for a straight fucking year moron?

maybe think about what I could've meant before reactively replying with some stupid shit?

How are things for White Men in India?

Yes. I assure. If you're white person, you can take easy life regardless male or female in asia.
I think 70%~80% of Asian people(SEA, NEA) worship the White race.

The guy's probably good-looking.

probably the hardest in Asia(excluding Middle East, Central or West)
but considering the population, you might find some liberal city slut in Mumbai or Delhi

Ive yet to see white guys results on OLD here

If you're at least 6.5/10 you'll do fine in Asia.

Life is good here. Don't hesitate, and come to live in Japan. Really easy-mode.

i wanna lay my head in the lap of a cute korean girl while she strokes my hair softly and tells me everything is going to be alright

Bear in mind he definitely had to pay extra to get all those swipes

How much does that even cost these days? Back when I was using it I only had to pay $1. I was also changing my location with my rooted Android phone before they introduced that as a paid feature.

Hook me up with a job that isn't teaching English, then yes! I would love to live in Hokkaido