HOWIE MANDEL POSTS PROLAPSED ANUS TO TIKTOK

Wtf was he thinking????

youtu.be/gUGlfIJdAe4

Attached: prolapse.jpg (1234x1854, 220.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-9-tbEjAA
youtu.be/nK513fPxHHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Celebrities are so engrossed in themselves and live in such an airtight bubble that they sometimes say and do things that ordinary people find questionable or repugnant

Replace "celebrities" with "Any Forums posters"

>Howie Mandel, real name Howard Michael Mandel
oh thank god, i was confused for a moment

>distressing
>angered the internet

Attached: 1618280830204.jpg (250x241, 6.87K)

Where's the video?

Pretty homophobic to not want to look at a prolapsed anus.

>Where's the video?
it's all over tic tock people are saying

I hate these AI-created or copy-pasted "articles" with endless filler and like a sentence of any note. And the text-to-speech videos made to farm views. Die.

Attached: 1481125790422.jpg (480x358, 11.72K)

same here, thats why I posted it.

Did a bot create this post?

I got an idea. Next (((pride month))) companies should incorporate gay mens prolapsed anuses into their brand logos, to really show their (((pride))).

Attached: 1644994116758.jpg (525x679, 63.02K)

kek, based boomer shitposter trolling zoomer tiktok normalfags

HOWIE DOES IT

Prolapsed anus is something to take PRIDE in. It's beautiful and a symbol of homoerotic love. Every gay man in America will have a prolapsed anus eventually.

True. We don't hear enough about gay mens prolapsed anuses. We need more gay prolapse representation in movies, shows, commercials, and other media, to really show people what PRIDE is all about. It's the next logical step for gay representation.

It’s on Twitter

Holy Kek it’s great. Absolutely a 2007 Any Forums anus that looks absolutely disgusting and monstrous

In the video Howie says “my friend Neil bent over and this happened (prolapsed anus). Does anyone know if it’s COVID related?”

It was a legitimate medical question. He wanted to know if the coof could have caused his friend's prolapsed bung hole. People are too immature these days.

how do you know if your anus is prolapsed. sometimes my poops are very girthy and it scares me

Kek

Um...NO DEAL

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-9-tbEjAA

i fully expect christopher o'neill to mention this in a future video.

youtu.be/nK513fPxHHk

>my friend Neil bent over and this happened (prolapsed anus). Does anyone know if it’s COVID related?
Kek, this actually reads like a shitpost from here

Attached: 1657576088922.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

did he stretch the asshole over his head and inflate it like a rubber glove? That will do it.

He was always my favorite judge on AGT, based troll.

all fags need to die

i fail to see the problem