Aight, rockbusters

aight, rockbusters

Attached: 1657317952560.jpg (181x338, 16.04K)

watching this guy talk nonsense comforts me to a level that is deeply embarrassing

playing tennis on a court without a net gave my knee a weird condition, what's going on there then?

I swear if this is anything as bad as last week, we're NEVER doing it again.

Go on..

and what are the initials there karl?

CB

no idea but im sure it's something awful

>glad it’s night

“Buy on ferry” is my favorite rock buster

Right, I’m not close to the second alphabetised small truck, I’m closer to the first. Initial N

There is no band called near van a, we're never playing this again.

I never got a single one. Am I retarded? They were all extremely vague and random.

is the point of these podcasts that ricky is the brainlet? does ricky himself know he is the brainlet of the 3 of them or does he keep coping to himself and sniveling like the fat rat he is

Sometimes Ricky 'plays up to the role' and is in on the joke but pretty much every time he starts talking about science or philosophy he genuinely thinks he's a genius even when he's wildly incorrect. He doesn't get called out because:
>Karl is also a bit thick and doesn't want to say something wrong and get laughed at
>Steve is a wimpy sycophant who's scared of angering the bloke who gave him a career

Now the dust has settled he was a bullying victim by the oaf Gervais and the intolerable Merchant

>Karl bullied by Steve
He btfo out of him every time.
>there's this thing in it...

Courtney Barnett?
Never heard of her but worked out 'Courtney' and googled.

Interminable Merchant

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH HES DONE YOU AGAIN STEVE
HES DONE YOU AND HES NOT EVEN HERE

caught knee love

Favorite Karl nonsense quotes?

>Now the bid lin...the lid bin...the bin lid was fairly sealed and what have ya.

I