New suffering map dropped

new suffering map dropped

Attached: sufferingmap2022.jpg (700x1253, 93.1K)

I hate my country I want to migrate to Europe where there is civilization

erdogan bros...we lost...

same I'm moving to Germany in 3 years I can't breathe here

Attached: aa4ff1631313e30807067783f6f2ed91.jpg (1279x1291, 124.46K)

give samsung phone my ram

>7.9
We truly suffer here.

Apple need to lift price in Swiss and other europoor, fuckers use 3rd world resource to gain $$

>suffering is so big it doesn't fit in the graph and therefore excluded
Checkmate, firstworlder.

you are European, I don't see a problem

idiots. youre country most beauty. wihs my forefathers went bak to beautyfil turkiye

Iphone sucks though.

Nigga you're European

All you do is turning it into the shithole you came from, so why bother? At least do us a favor and stay out, we don't all have to suffer.

Attached: mevlana-moschee-kottbusser-tor-kreuzberg-berlin-deutschland-HWGKE2.jpg (1300x957, 163.79K)

I didn't turn anything into shithole you cunt
I was born into it just like you are born into it
you don't deserve good as much as I don't deserve bad
and fuck allah stop trying to generalize us based on dumb retarded diaspora

Why are you like that?

come to Italy we need people

In what regions does Italy has a shortage of people?

Also aren't lots of africans stay in Italy? I thought that they make quite a big influx to your population each year considering that Italy is one of the Europe entry points for them.

>itoddler

>berating people for the choice of commodity to consume

>AAAAAAA NOOOO I CAN'T BUY THIS HIP NEW GADGET ARRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIVING IF I CAN'T BUY THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF

Attached: soy.gif (434x498, 1.32M)

They're both made in China. Samsung, IPhone, Xiaomi, Sony, etc.

our population is set to shrink by a fifth by the end of the century and there are less and less young people; after a while our social security system will be unsustainable and will to be reformed radically. there aren't enough immigrants to fix this trend with immigration alone; africans are mostly useless anyway since they end up working in plantations under slave like work conditions for terroni land owners, not the sort of foreign workers we need

what kind of workers does Italy needs?
I would like to read some official statements and on what conditions one could go to Italy for work and potential immigration

I would love to help you with that, just assign a local gf

based Any Forums retard
kek and of course it's some muritard underage fag posting this kind of shit.