Explain this plot-hole, Snyder pajeets

Explain this plot-hole, Snyder pajeets.

Attached: 1643655994516.png (753x636, 499K)

Straight to the archive.

>batman doesn't kill people!!
has there ever been a more reddit assessment of batman? the only people who say this were only exposed to batman because of nolan

It's bedtime in India right now. Try again later tonight.

They LITERALLY show what happened in Suicide Squad.
When he went to capture him Joker crashed the car into the water and escaped, so he only got Harley and threw her in prison.

or because he doesnt kill people

He dosn't kill in comic books, with exceptions of overrated Frank Miller shit.

Don't make me dump pages and pages from the comics.

First issue of Batman, he literally shoots a guy with a gun.

do it faggot i dare you

Not that user but I'll request those if you got em

Comic books are fucking gay
I don't care if Batman doesn't kill in the comic books, it makes no sense that he doesn't kill, it is completely at odds with everything else about his character

Only way it would have made sense is if he were a former Robin that was brainwashed by the OG Joker who Batman curb stomped, which would have made for a fantastic exposition in a solo Batfleck movie... If only!

i cant

Attached: regular pajeet.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

That was before they established the no kill rule. Truthfully it was a way that they could have recurring villains in the comics

>ackchyually in the very first few issues which are all non-canon nowadays, where he was a completely different character, batman did kill people
I swear to god Snyderdrones are the biggest retards on this board

>muh canon
shut up fag

Attached: 24.jpg (911x800, 303.01K)

the fan theory that Joker is Robin made sense of why Batman dosen't just kill him

Batman was still offing motherfuckers as late as the fucking 90's.
In fact the no-kill rule only because a hard rule in the mid 90's after the KGBeast controversy, some Russian assassin that Batman intentionally left trapped to die in a flood. When readers complained about that DC editorial decided to make it a hard rule and part of Batman's character.

By the way, KGBeast was in BvS.

Batfleck never hunter and killed anyone. He just killed them if they were in the way.

>here's evidence that you're wrong
>"UHMMM AKSHUALLY AKSHUALLY LOL IDIOTS"

Attached: 1638759879805.png (650x783, 410.64K)

batman didn't kill that guy, the statue did.

He became a murderer after Superman showed up and then became obsessed with taking down superman

In BvS we only see Batman track down shit related to Lexcorp and the kryptonite meaning he didn't run into Joker during this period or even bother trying to find and stop him.

At the end of BvS he renounces all of the killing he's done and goes back to being a no-kill Batman

He should turn himself in and go to prison for all the murders he's done.