Explain the Hong Kong mindset to me

Explain the Hong Kong mindset to me

Attached: 5E6EC215-170B-4B47-AB8C-C522B8F74EFE.jpg (926x1760, 239.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hong_Kong97/status/1570130641433554945
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are proud imperial subjects who understand their place is underneath the white man

Hong Kong (city of the UK) Is British. Everybody there is British. If you took a Brit out of England and compared to a Brit out of Hong Kong, you literally cannot tell the difference.

Attached: british people.jpg (1280x960, 117.16K)

Why did they secede

they believe they are honorary whites, superior to the mainlanders
and the queen is also their queen

They hate the chinese so much that they larp as british. It's not difficult to understand.

Brits built hong kong and life was good in the british years. What else would it be?

Nigga dont you know china took over?

>honorary whites

They are white though. Chinese means mainlanders.

Attached: 0030f5ef.jpg (183x204, 12.14K)

have you met any rich HKers who immigrated here in the last decade or so?

same as the taiwan mindset towards japan
like said, its literally that simple

There is nothing cringier than a westernized Asian. It's like they are monkeys imitating actions without understanding the meaning behind it. They are just strange.

Literally all of southern China is colonized by mandarin speaking chinks. A least white colonizers gave them drugs.

why hasn't the CCP disappeared all these people yet? maybe they will with the new security law, but it seems pointless to me to continue to pretend hong kong is autonomous and let these people live. just jail them, we're done with this charade

Anything is better than living under chinese hegemony, even if it means crying for some pirate queen dying at the ripe young age of 98

Based, I know exactly what you mean. It's kind of sad, especially the Korean bitches who fall for nigger culture. Their acting reminds me of little kids.

>Anything is better than living under chinese hegemony
even if that was the case (it isn't), these people don't have a say in that. they should learn to be good subjects, and not cause trouble

twitter.com/Hong_Kong97/status/1570130641433554945

Attached: Fco5fmsaUAEyye8.jpeg.jpg (450x288, 29.56K)

>"GRORIOUS CHINA, ZA MIDDLE KINGDOM, ALL GWEILOS SHALL KNEEL TO POOH CHINESE CENTURY IN 2 MORE WEEKS"
>moves to another country
The gift that keeps on giving

>Explain the Hong Kong mindset to me
We had a colonial empire and owned HK. We made HK liveable and pumped money into it.
We then let hong kong go by signing a deal with communist china to let them exist with de-facto independence from communist china.
Ever since the communist Chinese have done everything in their power to make hong kong miserable and restrict the freedoms they have, breaking the treaty.
Our government wont do anything to enforce the treaty, mainly because they're cucks who don't care about you if you don't have charcoal black skin.
So they're getting fucked by the subversive communists and miss the freedoms we introduced.

In that situation, even i'd prefer to be a colonial subject to be honest. They'd have more freedoms than they do now, at least. Even if we're in peak clown mode.