Why didn't Trey and Matt just apologize for mocking his religious beliefs

Why didn't Trey and Matt just apologize for mocking his religious beliefs

Attached: chef.jpg (990x732, 68.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PG6MkNJNCU
youtube.com/watch?v=0edulDy1PYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because fuck you

They did, they said they understood why he felt that way and then his handlers had him call them bigots in an interview

This. Fuck anyone who thinks their beliefs should be the only ones above mockery

South Park's creators made a fair point when they said he was perfectly fine mocking other religions but he got bent out of shape when they made fun of his own

because that would mean Judaism is at fault

It's like a jew laughing along with his buds calling people spicks and niggers but then get mad when the word kike is used.

>“Isaac Hayes did not quit South Park; someone quit South Park for him,” Hayes III told THR. “What happened was that in January 2006 my dad had a stroke and lost the ability to speak. He really didn’t have that much comprehension, and he had to relearn to play the piano and a lot of different things. He was in no position to resign under his own knowledge. At the time, everybody around my father was involved in Scientology — his assistants, the core group of people. So someone quit South Park on Isaac Hayes’ behalf. We don’t know who.”

“My father was not that big of a hypocrite to be part of a show that would constantly poke fun at African-American people, Jewish people, gay people — and only quit when it comes to Scientology,” continued Hayes III. “He wouldn’t be that hypocritical.”

>Stone, to his knowledge, verified the assertion: “We sort of figured out the whole picture a bit later, but that’s totally what happened…. It really sucked, the whole thing. This statement put out that he was quitting, it kind of called us bigots.”

>Trey Parker, Stone’s creative partner, added, “But we knew in our hearts there was something way more rotten going on.”

Hayes did nothing wrong and virtually his entire circle thought there was some fishy shit going on

reminder that jews were mocked like 1 time in the show

meds

Isaac Hayes dindu nuffin

Well, there was the Passion of the Jew episode and then the episode where the aliens were jewish running some earth reality show. There's probably a lot more too but just wanted to point out real quiickly this isnt true.

Because they're emotionally stunted losers

Lmao ok dude

OY VEY ANUDDA SHOAH

youtube.com/watch?v=0PG6MkNJNCU

Same, Seeth park creators probably get really angry if you criticize atheism.

Actually, Pen Gillette sent T&P a tearful letter asking why they made fun of atheism on Go God Go, as in, he was completely devestated.

NO DELETE THIS IT ONLY HAPPENED 1 (ONE) TIME!!!!

MATT AND TREY AND JEWISH SHILLS!!!

Attached: 1657324641111.jpg (512x512, 30.38K)

>Cartman is shown to be completely in the wrong with his hatred of jews
>"A HA THERE YOU GO THEY ARE NOT AFRAID TO PULL THE PUNCHES REGARDING JEWS HAHAHA SUCK IT CHUD"

This is the case with everything in the show for the most part. Like the episode ripping on the mormons and everything calling them weird while they're portrayed as nice chill family people

he was right about the Jew Gold, though

Because any religion which developed post-industrial revolution is overtly fraudulent, whereas older religious traditions at least make an effort to obfuscate their scams. You have to be pretty dumb or desperate to dogmatically follow anyone or any idea, but you have to be severely brain damaged to fall for Scientology.

>but you have to be severely brain damaged to fall for Scientology.
I knew a guy who got suckered into scientology simply because he was lonely and met some people who gave him a lot of attention and a promise of improvement and/or purpose in life. Obviously not very intelligent but I see how it happens

>at least make an effort to obfuscate their scams
this. i don't care that olden people martyred themselves and died for their faith in their kike on a stick. me, as a modern atheist, have it all figured out.

>Forget the fact that religion has been a part of human history for thousands of years, I as a NEET gamer have figured out the real truth all on my own

Lovebombing is extremely effective. Would probably work on most of the losers here

Not an atheist buddy. Shit's almost as whack as scientology.

i wish i could backpedal as fast as you

*tips fedora*

>have it all figured out.
why bother with this strawman though? the only people who pretend to have everything figured out are the religious.
>n-no there are things i know i don't understand!
same with everyone. but only the religious pretend they know the guy who's got it all figured out.

>"I'm sorry that the cult you joined is both idiotic and dangerous. Just go back to doing what you're doing."

>the only people who pretend to have everything figured out are the religious.
The devoutly religious have faith and that's entirely different from just believing they have everything figured out like some turbovirgin

>ignores muslim jokes
>ignores christain/catholic jokes
>ignores jew jokes
>"NNNNOOOOO NOT MUH SPACE RELIGION"
What a hypocritical retarded faggot

>If you're not a member of some faith group I recognize, then you're an atheist!

For me it's this clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=0edulDy1PYE

They already had their embarrassing breakdown over DRUMPF

i don't believe this for a second. him being butthurt about the scientology episode is the occam's razor here.

>Matt and Trey relentlessly mock and make fun of mormons
>Utah consistently ranks as one of the top 5 best states in every category
>”ummm…well….m…magic underwear! Ta..take that LDS chuds!!”
Pathetic.