How come 99% of the names this guy comes up with sound perfectly Star Warsian, but 99% of Nu-Wars names sound weird...

How come 99% of the names this guy comes up with sound perfectly Star Warsian, but 99% of Nu-Wars names sound weird? What's the secret?

Two random examples:
>Qui Gon Jinn
vs
>Galen Erso

Attached: 13711336-george-lucas--i-wouldn-t-have-finished-star-wars-------20201206160137965_0.jpg (830x622, 69.42K)

Because LoGH > anything Star Wars

Attached: 93026l.jpg (375x500, 39.46K)

I've been wondering the same. Maybe it's just a psyhcological effect because we simply know that without George it's NOT Star Wars.

Taika Watiti sounds like a Star Wars name.

based

Everything George Lucas creates has soul. He's not trying to create something that sounds like Star Wars, he is simply creating and that is in and of itself Star Wars. Nu-Wars is all self-aware and trying to sound like Star Wars.

where can i buy a shirt like that

galen is fine, erso is meh. also, qigong djinn is absolute low-tier effort, only GRRM is worse

This guy shrunk the universe to like 5 people who all know each other and their families and made Tatooine the center of the galaxy all because of "poetry."

Babu Frik is a very star wars name.

Ah yes, Dexter Jetster, Elan Sleazebaggano, Kit Fisto....such good names

And that's a good thing.
fuck lorefag extended universe niggers

Soul, soul, soul

>Kid Fister
I can't get enough of that fucking name. What the actual fuck, George

Darth Icky

cope, cope, cope

Attached: file.png (1242x998, 430.88K)

thread should've ended here

Rate my Star Wars names

Blotto Gankwanker
Pingo Janksen
Inky Flowminger
Stonky Bridgedinger

They got Galen from Galen Marek aka Starkiller and Erso and Jyn from Jan Ors. Everything they do is just a shitty version of what came before.

Could anyone in LOGH out-keikaku Thrawn? Would Reinhard and Disney-Thrawn bond over being siscons?

"Kylo Ren"

Are you working for Rian Johnson?

Rate my Star Wars names

Darth Malignus
Womenamano
Carl-Jugasto
Berenstein Bergman

Was it Lucas who came up with Glup Shitto? Nobody has been able to make a better name.

Qui Gon Jinn just sounds chinese.

>Meanwhile, disney naming someone wyatt pryde