They're going to drop the ball a 4th time

>They're going to drop the ball a 4th time
Is there a deeper suffering than being a Halloween fan?

Attached: FMJyLswWYAYIg7Z.jpg_large.jpg (1356x2048, 471.12K)

>Is there a deeper suffering than being a Halloween fan?
Yeah, being a Hellraiser fan.

With every atrocious new Halloween film that comes out, Halloween 5 just gets pushed higher and higher up the rankings.
It’s now solid mid to high tier when it used to be bottom tier. 5 bros, we’re winning the fucking long con. 5 is gonna be top percentile after this stinker drops.

Attached: 2D1FD021-A3E5-4A38-8FAF-4FD4F4C2BAB1.jpg (750x525, 300.82K)

>it's halloween and it, uh, ends
bravo carpenter

I still can’t believe how fucking bad Halloween Kills was. Like how was that ever allowed to be released?

is this halloween 6 part 2?

Well that's because Halloween 5 was a decent movie with no critical flaws. The main problem was that the writing seemed rushed.

Being a fan of literally any franchise is "suffering." Learn to just appreciate good and not get attached to things and become a fanatic

these movies suck but not as much as the ones with michael's niece. not even donald pleasance can elevate that crap

EVIL DIES TONIGHT

Attached: halloween kills.webm (480x200, 2.87M)

Halloween 4 is peak cinema compared to that capeshit tier Kills

i don't think any of them are good, it just comes down to arguing how much each of them suck. i'm not going to defend halloween kills lmao

Rose-tinted glasses. I'd rather watch that Kills over the shit that the franchise turned into back then.

Cult of Thorn was a load of bollocks

BABYCAKES
BABYCAKES
BABYCAKES

Attached: babycakes.jpg (300x168, 6.61K)

cult of thorn is in neither 4 nor 5

Nah. The 1, 2 and 4 are pretty kino. H20 had one of the greatest moments in horror cinema at the end and Rob Zombie's first would have been good if it wasn't Michael Myers.

Halloween 5 was kino and im tired of pretending its not

Maybe it's time to realize that slasher movies just aren't very good. People only like the first ones because they were young when they first saw them, but it was always a stupid format built upon contrivance.

the poster looks kino though

Zombies version sucks shit. Giving Micheal a generic bad childhood and just giving us a x2 remake of the original. Tyler Manes Michael is also terrible.

the original and its sequel are solid movies. john carpenter knew how to handle the material, it was the later movies that elevate michael to basically being a superhuman with what basically boils down to magic powers

Well it looks like evil is kicking some ass