I’m Chris Hansen and this is an investigation into online predators

>I’m Chris Hansen and this is an investigation into online predators
>Oh I know *pulls out framed Chris Hansen photo* I’m actually here to get your autograph.
Would this work?

Attached: 9FCEC924-0FCA-4B2A-A874-967DB39BE7B3.jpg (500x750, 19.55K)

>"I'm sorry, I don't think you'll be getting that today. What good will it do when you're spending 60 years in prison?"

>prison? what for? i was merely roleplaying with someone who is above the age of consent, thus nothing illegal has occurred

Why didn't anyone try punching Hansen

There was a Jewish rabbi who started making a claw gestures if that counts.

>Hi I'm Chris Hansen and I'm here to produce shitty trash tv
>no we don't care about kids, we don't care about pedos and we're aware we work with a group that actively impeds police investigations all so we can cash in and pretend to care
>what? All the pedos get to leave scott free because it's entrapment? It's literally never going to hold up in court?
>Wowwwww but uhhhh TAKE A SEAT KEK LOLZ MEMEMEME

Best thing is one of the decoys literally admitted after the show was cancelled one of the reasons was because the decoys actively started chating to random guys in chat rooms and turning the chat sexual

Interestingly, they could only show the footage if the pedo actually agreed to it so all you're seeing? Yep, the pedo was already away scot free before it aired

Reality makes kike groomer pedos seethe

Attached: e092310.png (2526x1610, 2.69M)

Yup, the only ones charged were.... ding ding ding, charged on crimes completely unrelated to Hansen's masturbation fantasy show

Wrong. How low is your IQ, kike pedo?

>While Perverted-Justice has no authority to arrest the potential predators it identifies, in the last year it has consistently worked with law enforcement in the criminal prosecution of those men.

They do it by providing transcripts of their online chats that can then be used as evidence in court.

>PJ literally admitted to contacting the men first
>PJ's logs literally either showed that or else 'accidently missed the full chat and couldn't be used'
>PJ unironically helped pedos get off charges

Why you defending groomers?

>we don't care about pedos and we're aware we work with a group that actively impeds police investigations

Attached: 1657571318588.gif (236x260, 149.37K)

Um sweaty your deranged kike groomer fantasies aren't proof of anything. Unlike you, I have an IQ over 100 and can post news articles giving evidence to the claims i make on 4chin

>groomer
Why do newfags say this all the time?

Is it entrapment if the pedo instigated the meetup?

t. a kike pedo groomer who's mad af

>mad af
This is Any Forums not your zoomer group chat

mad af groomer kike fr fr no cap

It's actually "4channel" when using Any Forums fr fr

Except that never actually happened
the cops literally had to get them for cimes completely unrelated to Hansen's groomer fantasy show because none of it was actually able to be used as evidence because every time, the 'decoy' contacted the pedo first and would lead on the chat
in some of them the fucking pedo literally was leaving and the decoy started trying to do the emotional shit to get them to stay

Entire thing was just fraud to get his microdick hard

It was very nice watching this self-righteous charlatan's life fall apart a few years ago.

Oh no no kike groomer bros, Hansen's still at it... Not good...

Attached: takeaseat.png (2876x1792, 3M)

i dont see any reason why this wouldnt have worked, the shows whole argument was shes not actually underage but you thought she was so its illegal, they could just say no i thought she was older and roleplaying

Because they have the chat logs saved where the pedos reveal themselves and admit intent (which is admissable as evidence in court of law)

Nta but this doesn't show they were charged with anything to do with the show user

>news articles are evidence
Lol

It's actually hiilarious that not one of those ever held up

In defense of the anti-Semite, some of the pedos did get charged with things completely unrelated to it, like drinking and driving
but none of them were done for the fake pedo hunt of the faggot's show

just read the article my dude
your low IQ is showing, kike. hth

so? the person wasn't actually underage

Articles are not evidence of anything. Articles are a story after the fact where you can type anything as long as the end result is what we have seen. Corroborate every sentence in the article and maybe I'll take you seriously. I am literally sitting in my office at a law firm rn it's kinda funny seeing you talk about "news articles as evidence"

Hansen recently worked with Swanson and GHOST on an investigation that took several weeks of work, culminating in the arrest of 19 alleged predators over two nights at a house in Goodrich.

“We embedded, essentially, with the Genesee County Sheriff’s GHOST team as we have on numerous occasions in this latest investigation in Goodrich,” said Hansen. “Shockingly, as you know, a police officer from Vassar was among those we arrested.”

Hansen was referring to Todd Barraco, 44, of Vassar, a former police officer and educator who was arrested during the recent sting operation when he arrived at the decoy house allegedly thinking he was meeting a 15-year-old boy for sex.

oh no no no kike bros, how to deal with this arrest record that will follow you around for the rest of your life

Is there even an audience for this now? The hysteria about pedophilia isn't what it was a decade ago.

>my dude
You couldn't sound more reddit if you tried

I don't go on reddit so I wouldn't know, kike. Go back.

>Ending every single sentence with kike
You're not fitting in

are you mad that kikes and pedos have a high correlation, especially in Hollywood, my semitic friend?

you're trying too hard fr fr

no cap, it's bussin

I honestly don't care at all

Most of them immediately assumed he was law enforcement and by the time he rolls the cameras out most of them probably accepted the fact that they are fucked

Did they ever make a movie based on this show or Chris Hansen's life?