Grabs dick

>grabs dick
>fuck you punk ass whiteboy
>ill fuck you till you love me faggot

What the fuck did he mean by this

Attached: tyson.png (847x970, 888.38K)

It means that's he's Mike Tyson and that he can pretty much do whatever he wants to.

he means that he is so manly that every other man in comparison seems like a woman. also that even though the man he is talking to is seemingly straight, since mike tyson is so manly and i assume so skilled at sex, if he (mike tyson) had his way with that man that he (mike tyson) would turn him into a woman that starts loving men (mike tyson).

>Journo being passive-aggressive gets shit scared out of him
Wish it happened more often. Sports reporters are fucking weasels and most of them never even played little league ball

>ill fuck you till you love me faggot
lol, he’s a faggot here

say that to my face

Attached: 1635883310911.jpg (1600x900, 86.88K)

he was deeply insecure and acting out because society expected it of him, and to cover the fact that he wasn't what he once was. he lost this fight btw.

also there might be some acting out of childhood abuse in a certain remote catskills gym...

only botttoms are gay

i-i'm sorry mike

Fact.

>not so fast bucko!

Attached: bradpittrobingivens.jpg (776x1094, 262.48K)

This level of bantz is legendary.

PUT YOUR MOTHER IN A STRAIGHTJACKET YOU PUNK ASS WHITEBOY

You can tell by the way he grabs his dick and talks about white boys. He must've had them for breakfast in prison.

I doubt he caused much of a problem in prison. He served less than half of his sex year sentence

What would become of Tyson if he didn’t choose boxing as his path?
>low level gangbanger
>mass rapist or murderer
>teenage suicide

its coverup because he got buck broken by the BWC in prison, you just know he was a AB fanboy

Banger and dead by 22

Settle down little buck. You could of said please.

Attached: AA50B68A-BCA9-4CAF-BD50-0C2F852A882A.jpg (736x960, 104.14K)

also he's probably so hung that he would make said 'whiteboi' penis look so small that it might aswell be a vagina. it's a way to show dominance.

that's not how that works retarded faggot

his older brother had the same upbringing and got a respectable career as a hospital technician

He intends to pulverize his ass with his BBC to the point of mind breaking his opponent into loving him. Many such cases in Rance games except Rance won't rape other men.