Did you know that Finns descended from Estonians not the other way around?

Did you know that Finns descended from Estonians not the other way around?

Attached: 1631826541760.png (249x184, 47.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rarehistoricalphotos.com/race-education-class-1943/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who was fhone :DDD

Actually not, Finns are mainly mix of Finns, Karelians, Samis and Eestis.

Korean propaganda to deny the existence of the ancient finnish empire.

when will you hold a special military operation to liberate karelia

And they descended from TÜRKS.

None of this shit is true. Finns are haplogroup N. Russian Orthodox Karelians and Estonians are R1a fembois.

When moon and stars are at right position

False and you know that, N1c1 keeps going till it finally meets Atlantic.

What are you even talking about

About them haplos, if your really scared about Karelians and Estonians not being Finnic you should rather watch west.

It's not about them being or not being Finnic but basic facts. You can't make Finns by mixing R1a with R1a.

THIS...

Karelians are mostly N1C1 in rate thats over average Finnish pipo.
What else are you seeking besides urself?

It's refreshing to see Spurdo being bosted again.

Attached: 1663268116288138.jpg (1280x720, 85.23K)

Finland is a Kannas ethnostate ethnically and genetically. When people talk about Karelians now they mean uforyssä from Suojärvi and Petroskoi who are R1a not original Karelians who are ancestors of all Finns.

I hate Estonia desu

Attached: 1663278785931643.png (512x512, 352.62K)

Don't hate them first before you can actually earn Euros by having business. I've been saving for Estii e-residency for a while now e-resident.gov.ee

I know where i come and who i am, just shut up.
R1a is also later comes and Karelians from such areas also are originally N1, unlike in western europe where russians among the "native" popolution is suprisingly more often meet.

I don't care about your alcoholic daydrinker coping. You base your identity around Russian propaganda.

Truth isnt propaganda or even less about ur feelings

Truth:
>Finns descend from native tribes from Kannas to SW Finland who lived there since bronze age
Lie:
>Finns are a mix of gay uforyssäs from Suojärvi and beach Russians from Estonia

Did some East-Karelian fuckd ur mom or why are you seething so hard?

It went the other way around, ryssä. Original Karelians from Kannas colonized eastern pussy but not enough to improve the bloodline substantially.
Easterners think they are somehow special because of that, but original Karelians fucked pussy in all directions and east isn't special.
You find the Kannas paternal line every county in Finland. No pussy could hide from it.

rarehistoricalphotos.com/race-education-class-1943/ ?

Attached: images-2.jpg (320x157, 7.49K)