What does the zoomer Lingo of your cunt look like?

What does the zoomer Lingo of your cunt look like?

Attached: Old zoomer gigachad.jpg (700x537, 148.57K)

>Intankavel
>bora bill
>cipa
I dunno the rest im out of touch

yäni
wallah
benim

>boş yapma - don't make empty
>kafa açma - don't open head
>flex
>hight
>efsooooooooo - legendary
>moruq - old man

Bruh
Ong
Despite being a zoomer I can’t even think about any

>Digga
>Alter
>Amk
>Du huso
>Alman
>cringe
>sag wallah
Can't think of more because I haven't interact with them in years (I'm a zoomer myself).

Oonga boonga I will imitates the niggers

Racist.

is alman a good word or a bad word?

>moruq
A classic /deutsch/ Meme

oida kiffen zaza digga

Used for people who are stereotypical german aka strict, niggling, nerdy, etc. basically the guy who will call the police at 22:00 (Nachtruhe) if they still hear the slightest noise from your house.

here pic for you my ram
do you also have "turk" slang?

Attached: 1654020349782.png (600x900, 126.81K)

There used to be Kanake (term used for south euros or meds in general) but that's no longer used as much except by millennials and early 2000s Zoomers who grew up with it. Mostly negative connotation which often comes along with "Drecks" as in "Drecks Kanake" meaning fucking kanake or filthy kanake literally.

what are some stereo typical turk behavior? smoking? loud music?

Antisocial behaviour, violent, disrespectful, wannabe gangsters/rappers, starts fights because they feel like it or someone "disrespected" them somehow, uneducated/retarded, they smoke early to seem cool, steal from other students for fun, bullies, drug dealers.
I'm a Turk by the way before someone says that I'm just a salty German who got beaten up by one or something like that.

Arabic

lol they truly become an underclass
hopefully the recent white collar immigrants will fix our reputation a bit, we are losing quite a lot of doctors to germany. There are entire german courses here only for doctors

I don't know, I'm completely detached from reality

Attached: 1663197322422652.png (576x512, 646.33K)

There are few decent ones who make it big but they're seen as nerds or "traitors" by said kanakes for some reason. I guess it's comparable to blacks in the Usa. Other than that, the underclass is big in Germany anyway and it keeps growing more and more.

well nowadays here most immigration out to europe is from middle class and above, whitecollars mostly.
just 5-10 years ago it was only lower class people who migrated away.

We have quite a lot of doctors from Iran and so on already
Meanwhile all German med students migrate to USA or Switzerland after they finish because our kike government scared them off

Yeah, I heard about the brain drain in Türkiye. A sad sight indeed but what are they supposed to do when the jobs are given to refugees and they have nothing proper to work at? You can be as nationalistic as you want but why would you throw your potential and whole life away if you can't be of help to your country and vice versa?