/bsc/- better call saul general

previous - BCS FINALE

>series finale
>Gene is being sent to prison
>led to his cell which shuts behind him
>"Well, guess I fought the law.... and the law won."
>begins singing and dancing "I fought the law"
>the other prisoners join in from their cells and the guards do a coordinated baton twirl and high kicks
>cuts to Huell dancing with his obese black wife at a buffet
>cuts to Lalo beneath the lab singing
>cuts to Chuck in the burning house singing
>Gus and Mike doing a synchronized dance with dead serious faces
>Camera cuts to Walt lying in lab nodding his head to the beat
>Howard being puppeteered Weekend at Bernies style by Ernesto and the Asian guy that dropped the sodas all while they sing the song at the karaoke bar
>cut to Gretchen and Eliott slow dancing to the song, before both being shot in the heads
>cut to skinny Pete and badger drunkenly singing along nearby on a hill with the snipers they used to kill G&E
>cut to Skylar swaying to the beat as she hangs from the ceilling while the baby looks on and lipsyncs “the law won”
>cut to Marie drinking a mega pint of red wine, playing the song on Hank’s record player
>cut to underground shot of Hank’s corpse magically springing back to life to say “I fought the law” before going back to being dead and Gomie saying “and the law won” and winks
>cut to Ed Galbraith doing a little jig in his vacuum store, counting the money he’s made from all of this
>cuts to Nacho’s lifeless body for 5 seconds
>cuts to Nacho’s dad for 3 seconds
>The cousins wheel Hector in front of the camera, and he gets out of the chair and starts breakdancing

BRAVO VINCE

youtube.com/watch?v=O3be_UirALE

Attached: HE FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE LAW WON.png (446x410, 232.29K)

Gusbros I have a real good feeling about this next episode. I think we’re gonna make it to at least episode 9!

Attached: E0C393CA-9991-459F-8304-0A1FD78A748C.jpg (940x705, 76.85K)

How many of the leaks are true?

What leaks?

Is it out yet? When is it out

The super obvious telegraphed death: Gus kicks the lighting cable in the lab and uses the planted gun to kill lalo. Mike buries Howard with lalo.

It's real. Redditors confirmed it in a private message that it's exactly right.

>But you? Far from it. I'm going to dedicate my life to making sure everyone knows the truth. Believe it. You can't hide who you really are forever. You're a manlet, Jimmy, and you know it. I saw your shoes and I thought, how'd he sprout up? Then I decided to go and do some research of my own. I found out about a little thing called elevator shoes, and they can potentially add around 5 inches to your overall height. You're 5'6. You claim 5'11, but I know who you really are. You can't fool me any longer, and I'm going to make it my life's mission to inform the people of your true height.

Attached: JamesMorganMcGill.jfif.jpg (680x510, 50.89K)

>/bsc/
>sc
DELETE THIS AND MAKE A REAL ONE BEFORE THE PREMIERE

>last thread only took 2 hours to bump limit
/BCS/....WE ARE BACK

why did lalo kill howard

The one about Howard's body being dumped into some type of lake or ocean looks to be true, at the least.

Attached: water.png (640x800, 902.68K)

We’re done….. when I say we’re done.

WALTUH

Attached: jkpj1hyz7tw81.jpg (640x636, 37.68K)

Attached: 1657561522504.png (2418x1356, 2.05M)

i will call saul. i will find his phone number. and i will call him.

5~ hours
Honestly very confused by this. He must be doing some weird pose or bending his legs

Isn't it too soon to kill Lalo? I feel like it is

qrd?

Watching the Breaking Bad marathon on AMC, fat Huell was pure soul

you better

Oh no, he's becoming liquid
C'mon, /bcs/ers, Mike needs your help!

Lydia rodart quayle

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 784.72K)

>Better Saul Call

>Gus kicks the lighting cable in the lab and uses the planted gun to kill lalo.
I really hope that isn't as anti-climatic as it sounds.
>fat Huell was pure soul
Good on Lavell Crawford for losing that much weight.

If Kaya was in bcs I would 100% stop shitting on it constantly.
Right now the only thing keeping me is Erin.

Hank buried Howard with Lalo and covers up his death. The next episode after this one will basically finish the current timeline and conclude Gus and Mikes presence in the show, apparently Nachos Dad is involved, likely involved Kim and Jimmy separating as well.

The episodes after that will time skip to the Breaking Bad timeline and will delve into Saul’s psyche and his perspective during Breaking Bad. The final two episodes are apparently mostly Gene episodes.

I'm excited to see how Saul kills Gus

Lydia oh lydia

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.1M)

where can I watch this episode???

>HES MY WIFES SON

Attached: 1649516370468.jpg (861x1069, 65.03K)

Attached: bob odenkirk.jpg (1200x1200, 210.95K)

He was right all along.

Attached: my name is walter hartwell white.jpg (1280x720, 44.8K)

He’s like 5’8, Lalo is 5’11 and is noticeably taller

she's so pretty

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 785.72K)

After Lalo calms down Jimmy and Kim, he tells Jimmy to go to Gus’s house driving Lalo’s car, take the gun and camera from his car, knock on his door, kill him with the gun and take a picture of his body. Lalo doesn’t say that this is Gus’s house – he just tells Jimmy how to get to his house and shoot the guy that opens the door (black guy, glasses, looks like a librarian). Jimmy convinces Lalo to send Kim instead because he reasons that whoever lives there is more likely to open their door for a woman in the middle of the night than a man. Kim panics and tries to refuse profusely but Jimmy keeps on insisting that she should do it. It was a very ambiguous situation – it was hard to tell whether Jimmy was doing this to save Kim (by sending her away from Lalo) or if he was trying to save himself by sending Kim to do something very dangerous. In this scene Kim is panicking really badly (very good acting from Rhea) but for some reason Jimmy looks mischievous and callous, almost like Lalo. Kim looks utterly betrayed when she heads out the door. She ends up going to Gus’s house, knocks on his door, and pulls the gun out, but before she can pull the trigger, Mike comes up from behind her and yells MS WEXLER and pushes her into the house. Mike asks her what’s going on, she says that Lalo will kill Jimmy and gets mad at Mike. She says something like “you said you were going to protect us!” and Mike leaves for Jimmy’s place. Back at Jimmy’s house, Lalo ties Jimmy up and heads to the laundromat. There’s a funny part during this scene where Jimmy says “it wasn’t me it was Ignacio” just like in his intro episode in BB. Lalo gets to the laundromat before Gus gets there and ambushes him. He kills all of Gus’s men and forces him to show him the underground lab at gunpoint.

>apparently Nachos Dad is involved
uh oh, that doesn't bold well if certain fan theories are correct.

nope not gonna read the spoilers, i'm out

(You) guys solid?

Attached: 7dd3ea797f74aa735250ba80996a69db.png (454x338, 268.01K)

Throughout this whole time, he’s recording with his camera for Don Eladio. In the basement, Gus kicks the cable that connected the lights to cause a blackout and uses the gun he stashed away in the forklift to mortally wound Lalo in complete darkness. Lalo gets shot in his upper chest/neck area. He looks at Gus one last time and laughs before dying. After everything’s over, Mike and his guys clean up the scene at Kim’s apartment and tells Jimmy and Kim that Howard came over drunk and rambled on about how it was their fault and left. He says that they should say they don’t know what happened after he left. Mike and his men bring Howard’s dead body over to the basement lab and buried it underground along with Lalo’s body. Before they bury them, Mike takes Howard’s shoes, wallet and wedding ring. Other details: - Mike looked very upset as he was burying Howard with Lalo. - The cold open was at a beach, with shoes floating in the water, being carried back and forth by the waves. - A bit further away from that is Howard’s car with some classical music playing and his wallet and wedding ring on top of the car. - Actual cocaine was also left in Howard’s car. - Mike made it look like Howard visited Jimmy and Kim in his drunken stupor and left them to drive several states over to a beach somewhere and killed himself by just swimming into the ocean.

Should just do what I do, and assume it's all shitposting (which it mostly is).

too bad she hit the wall in BCS and her role has been downsized significantly

Practically every single remaining episode has been partially spoiled due to casting calls. Episodes 10 and 13 are the only ones which don’t have a lot of information on them.

SALAMONCA MONEH
SALAMONCA BLUD

Attached: 1657263627186.png (838x598, 221.36K)

The fuck is going on with these bitches?

Attached: 3etw45t.jpg (1268x709, 41.55K)

>SALAMONCA BLUD
We'll probably see plenty of that tonight.

Better Call Saul!

Attached: fohpv8lcpkzruhoc2jwl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23.08K)

Attached: 1657266745272.jpg (1280x720, 34.88K)

So will this show fill the BCS void?

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 567.33K)

MY DADDY AND MY MOMMY
AND MY DADDY AND MY MOOOMMEEE
DA-DA-DADDY AND MY MOMMY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.6K)

nah
I've never spent so much time in a thread where i'm intentionally not reading anything

I thought Dark Winds was another term for a shart?

> Mike comes up from behind her and yells MS WEXLER and pushes her into the house.

HOLY KEK

YOU CALL USING THE SEX ROBOT VOICE

Attached: Sex robot voice.png (1251x658, 467.17K)

Attached: 1657553969999.webm (1280x720, 902.08K)

Asians look disgusting without makeup.
Prob some former whores who Nacho agreed to help

I think it’s likely that we might still see Gus and Mike in the Breaking Bad timeline but who knows, they might just focus on Saul

MS. WEXLUH

I'm hyped, my favorite Any Forums general

Attached: 1640074253497.jpg (900x838, 113.48K)

*nibbles shoulder*

WHY WOULD HE WANT TO KILL ME?!

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 624.29K)

If the Salamanca's built up the whole business why aren't they in charge

I don't know why I put faith in any of these writers. This is the most mundane and hackiest outcome possible.

I wonder if Kuby was arrested too.