W/ - Westworld

Trololololo

previous:

Attached: th-2162410472.jpg (474x235, 12.49K)

He seems to have the time of his life filming this anyway

Attached: westworlds4 ed harris.jpg (590x350, 38.18K)

So is it worse than season 3? I've seen the whole series and adter it ended found myself asking "but why?" when season 4 was announced. I mean Season 3 didn't make me HATE westworld but it didn't do it any favors.

Season 4 is vastly superior to S3 in every way, it's not even close. S1 is best tho

Ed Harris has bro energy in his old age

What did you guys think about Tut Tut World? I hope we see more.

Attached: 1640128648047.jpg (3607x2400, 894.24K)

He's the only reason to watch this. Even if he is not made for HD

Consensus seems to be emerging that S4 is better, but I'm underwhelmed so far. We've gotten 3 out of 8 episodes and it feels like it's barely started. Some of the characters and plot threads that you'd expect to be of central importance have so far done close to nothing, or done literally nothing and only appeared on screen for 10 seconds

you were saying?

Attached: west.jpg (720x304, 16.33K)

Shaky first few episodes but it's having a much better start overall then S3 did.

Just returning to the park helped this episode immensely and having Bernard back with something interesting to do is a big bonus. Him and Stubbs are a good team. Watching Maeve get knocked on her ass was satisfying and every moment that post-Dolores Evan Rachel Wood and Tessa Thompson are not on the screen, the show naturally rises in quality.

Also, if this is supposed to be a future version of Caleb's bi-racial daughter I'm going to laugh at how badly they botched the casting of the little girl as she gets significantly less black as she ages.

Attached: 1654164320496.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

It's not the sublime. Sublime is only for them. And explain the obvious guests wandering around sperging about how great it is.

Attached: 1638713552354.png (1079x785, 977.72K)

>Been meaning to start Vikings
>These threads got me interested in Westworld again
>Quit near the end of S2

Sell it to me over Vikings. I can probably get away with a S1 recap but will watch all of S2 and S3

Yeah I love how he tries to come across like he knows shit, but the first thing he says is
>humans in sublime kek
lmao

vikings is also woke garbage

After the role of a lifetime, Aaron Paul was busy.
After being busy, he is now in Westworld.
Where will he go after Westworld? Probably back to being busy.

Attached: aaron-paul caleb.jpg (480x480, 29.71K)

S2 is frustrating but has a few bright spots and enough to keep you going. S3 you will just have to power through but is utter dogshit. Like, close to Star Trek Picard -tier bad.

S4 once it gets going has them returning to the park and the mystery about what is actually happening is starting to sort of click for the first time in the show's history. Also, they just had an episode completely Hale and nuDolores free.

S3 will be rough for you, though. Good luck bro and let us know how you're doing.

Attached: 1655082173458.webm (1420x1070, 514.4K)

dolores didnt even show up this ep kek

>XBOX, FIND ME A NEW JOB

Attached: Westworld-S04E03-Caleb.jpg (1320x743, 45.02K)

>a general
>for the four people still watching this shit

>they just had an episode completely Hale and nuDolores free.
Ah, what a coincidence. We went from 1 thread dying with 5 replies to two threads hitting the bump limit

you mean we're seeing desperate astroturf?

>for the four people still watching this shit
and (You)

Well, he is now the most prominent *human* character in one of HBO's biggest budget flagship shows. So he could be doing a lot worse I suppose

Attached: enab.jpg (569x802, 42.75K)

this was one of the best episodes in the whole show.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think he is the ONLY main human character (aside from one or two side characters)

If you aren't being paid by HBO to be here then you're doing it wrong.

the flies are covered in shrink juice, hale's plan is to shrink everyone on earth

considering they only pay indians, i'm fine with that

why is maeve so hot

it would be less weird if there actually was a shrink ray than it is for you to keep trying to force that meme.

this is a recent trend. I believe this is producers meddling, because actors that strike luck with a starring role in a successful show get too much money these days (hundreds of K's per episode), so they save money by reducing screen time/number of episodes. Bernard's 1st episode was yesterday.

"Christina" might be human too, somehow, but Caleb has had a larger role this season

Logan and Young William didn't show up until S1E2. The show has always struggled with giving all characters equal screen time, due to its large star cast