THOR: LOVE & THUNDER controversy

Man, people are really pilling on Disney and this movie in specific for not paying the VFX team and now even the actors enough.

This, of course, despite the movie costing 250+ mil.

Attached: 1635422370412.png (749x749, 415.4K)

>residuals
They got paid, the fuck is this retard saying

Waititi is an awful action director. His comedies are pretty good, but I'm forced to assume Jemaine Clement is responsible when you take into account their other projects

Attached: what-we-do-in-the-shadows.jpg (1803x1200, 1.17M)

>they aren't good enough
meaning the piece of shit you released was "good enough"?

Attached: 1657397832514.gif (250x300, 605.15K)

I got that feeling too, user

Jeimane Clement is entirely responsible for What We Do In The Shadows. That type of humor is all over his standup, music shows, and TV shows. Meanwhile nothing else Waititi did alone reflect it.

Lol what retard was watching over this production? Those 3 aren't cheap actors and their absence is probably why the movie is so goddamn choppy.

You're not familiar with residuals and you're calling someone else a retard?

Attached: 1629738476183.png (740x832, 495.21K)

The assumption they're all residual contracts for bit parts? You're retarded, right?

No surprise it's so expensive to produce this shit.
I was from another industry and it was a surprise to see how much stuff got scrapped.

>if an actor is cut from the film but appears in a deleted scene they need to be paid their full residuals
what the fuck is this true? even if it's like bonus footage on the physical release?

Attached: 1651018907477.png (726x833, 697.36K)

You can't expect the television and film board to know about television and film

i didn't even know lena headey was supposed to be in this

Who does she play as?

Attached: RDT_20220711_1718073527301084970600085.png (998x1206, 295.05K)

Hera Zeus’s wife

>The assumption they're all residual contracts for bit parts? You're retarded, right?
KEK! You have literally NO clue what you're talking about yet you keep calling others retarded! I think you ate one Tide pod too many, zoomer! Residuals are payments, not contracts. Every actor gets paid their fee to act in a production, then they get payments every time the product is shown/sold which is called "residuals". Home video sales, TV broadcasts, etc. God you children are insufferable both in your ignorance but more so in your constant need to lash out about it.

You literally don't understand the issues here.

>incentive amount
What's that?

Nice headcanon but that’s not how it works:

The fuck Actors don't get paid residuals if they don't make cut, they only get their SAG daily rates.

Fan reaction to Age of Ultron is why everything is a meme now. Underrated kino.

>that’s not how it works:
How what works? Eating Tide Pods? Go ahead, enlighten me and my industry friends, oh brave internet expert!