Breaking Bad vs. Better Call Saul

Which is the better series and why?

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-And-Breaking-Bad-Trending-Today-DKODING.jpg (750x422, 39.85K)

BCS s1-3 > BB s1-4 > BCS s4-6 > BB s5

I'm also of the opinion that BCS could've ended at season 3 and told a perfect story.

Breaking Bad is better but BCS is better than it had any right to be.

big brain bcs
bell curve peak bb

El Camino

Thread's over he nailed it

I'm not going to pick one, you're going to have to decide for yourself. I'll just say I've rewatched BCS seasons 2 and 3 like 3 times, and I've never felt the urge to rewatch a single season of BB.

Saul.
>Shot better, doesn't look amateur
>More engaging plot threads
>Ambulance chasing lawyer shenanigans are more engaging to write and watch than meth cooking
>Characters are likeable and interesting, have their own motivations. They have lives and don't feel like carboard cutouts (besides Gus)
>Odenkirk is a better actor than Cranston and sells emotional moments extremely well
>Jimmy has a character arc, whereas Walter's arc is finished in the pilot episode and he spends 5 seasons not changing at all
>Flashbacks and flashforwards tell a life story about these people

Attached: BCS winner.jpg (2560x1440, 365.24K)

More like Beta Cuck Soi heh

That whole scene hurts so beautifully.

I can't seem to get into BCS but I love Breaking Bad. What's wrong with me?

BB obviously. BCS is six seasons of nothing.

BrBa is more exciting, but is fucking full of retarded nonsense.
BCS has practically zero moments like skeleton Gus walking around, is a much more well scripted story and is far more satisfying.
breaking bad gives more immediate rewards upon viewing but it’s a telenovela compared to BCS.

You're a midwit. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Most people are. That's why they're all clustered around the center of the bell curve. That's why it's a bell. This is not an insult, you're just average and not intellectual. It's the most likely thing for a person to be.

*farts*

Wait better call saul is actually good?

When I tried to watch the first season it didn't grab me at all

BB is better, but the fact that it's even remotely close is remarkable.

Breaking Bad needed Saul to make it good
BCS didn't need White to make it good

BB but Any Forums is too faggy to admit it

This.

I'd say Breaking Bad is groundbreaking, but beyond that it doesn't really have much rewatchability. It's a novel concept, but Better Call Saul refines the formula and has a much more engaging protagonists and antagonists (in the lawyer arcs). The mexi gang stuff is pretty much the same in both, and honestly the weakest part in both series IMO. If you like that stuff, BB has Danny Trejo's head on a turtle, but BCS has Lalo.

Ok dude

Everything isn't for everyone. I can't get into Star Trek.

This.
The cartel plot of BCS is weaker than the lawyer stuff but is highly engaging and much less student-film -esque than BB's was. Feels less juvenile. Mike and Nacho are great protagonists to take us through it, and starting it with Jimmy's desert encounter in the second episode was an excellent introduction. After 4 seasons, the web feels that much dangerous when Jimmy gets caught in it.
And of course everyone loves Lalo.