What was he thinking?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711_141847.jpg (1263x720, 313.59K)

At least we don't speak German.

Attached: 1657510878489.jpg (589x529, 70.53K)

A man’s wife’s son is a perplexing thing

What every normal man would think reacting to Butcher's cuckery.

Everyone in this show is a fag except for me

Attached: 1657264713377.png (1374x1656, 2.28M)

But he made gunpowder suck him off?

why was MM screaming YOURE A RACIST A RACIST out of nowhere at a climactic moment? When was Soldier Boy depicted as racist in the show? Even if it's a strawman moment like with Blue Hawk I honestly don't remember

Soldierboy killed his daddy on accident. Apparently negroes label you a racist when whites do that.

Probably didn't know Ryan is a rape baby

I don't think he threw the car at their house on accident, but I think he was probably drugged up when it happened

proof?

>Spends like 4 hours in the room with Homelander.
>Comes out making sure nobody is in the hallway.
I don't think she was raped dude.

No, he just slapped him around.

She obviously can't leave or he'll kill her. And she might not want anyone to know she was raped right away, and HL could have told her to look so he doesn't stain his reputation with being a rapist

He isn't.

>>Comes out making sure nobody is in the hallway.
If that was a thing she worried about she wouldn't have come out all dishevelled. She would have dressed herself properly before leaving, rather than run away as quickly as possible without even putting on her shoe.

>I need to watch these Hitler speeches in full with translations on and without the ominous music blaring over it

>walks in HL's appartment smiling and laughing
>walks out with no bruises, no torn clothes, just a slightly dishelved appearance and a look of shame

Yeah, "raped".

Kripke and Becca's actress have stated that she was raped. No it doesn't aligh with HL's character but it is what it is.

Homelander would never rape anyone

Never mind what he was thinking, what the fuck was Maeve thinking when she didn't just turn him around when he was about to fire his lazor so that he'd blast HL, instead of jumping out the window and endangering everyone on the ground, like she did when she threw away the nerve gas that probably killed a whole block wherever it landed?

Also, why the FUCK is nobody questioning Soldier Boy having the power to remove people's powers? He obviously didn't have that shit in WWII or everyone would know about it, so what the fuck did the Russkies do to level him up and make him learn hyperbeam?

Attached: 91ba90e7af44078477f59d1c77957430.jpg (750x693, 96.34K)

Nobody cares, they also said that Maeve could have defeated Homelander 1v1. They don't know the characters. Homelander didn't even rape her in the comics.

because of his powers, homelanders mere presence is the equivalent of having a gun to her head the entire time.

>in the comics
Comics have been irrelevant since early S1, not sure why they still get brought up besides autists spamming "hurrdurr did ya know that Noir is HL's clone???" Kripke left it ambiguous in S1 then the actress sperged out so they went with the "Becca was raped" angle. In the show, Becca was raped by HL, end of.

>in the comics
This phrase means literally nothing. It's fun to talk about what happened in the comics with people who didn't read them, but thinking what happened there means anything to the show is laughable

The video recording disagress with you. Hell, Homelander disagrees with you. He refused to rape Maeve.

only because she’s a supe

So Homelander can never have concensual sex with anyone ever?

Attached: 1657568483525.jpg (232x240, 10.62K)

pretty much

you need to ask some feminists this and get their reaction

>"oh man, another shill thread to prop up my declining show...haha that's wild I guess."

The only real time Solder boy maybe acted racist to blacks was one flashback scene where he tells Black Noir to "stay in his place" Which could refer to his race but could also refer to the fact that he's stepping out of line in the team and trying to overshadow Solder boy in general, since you could easily have Noir be white and not even change the dialog at all. Plus the rest the of the team hates him anyway so there's that.
I hate this "real racism is quiet" bullshit anyway since behind closed doors racism tends to be loud as fuck and it makes me think the writers are actually just too pussy to have the characters say any actual slurs.
That being said, It does make sense that MM would call Soldier Boy since the writers think that all "smart" blacks are obsessed with racial politics.

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-101750.jpg (1080x2316, 826.09K)

>video recording disagress
No, it supports it. Becca is shaken and shocked when she leaves the room then sits on a fucking bench for hours with a thousand yard stare.
>Homelander disagrees
Narcissistic psycho who thinks he can do no wrong.
Cope and seethe if you want, writers said he raped her, this means he raped her.

>then sits on a fucking bench for hours with a thousand yard stare
Yeah, she felt guilty about cucking Butcher.

>writers said he raped her,
They also said Maeve > Homelander. They're retards.

Sure he can. With someone like Stormfront that he couldn't turn into red paste with a slap.

>They also said Maeve > Homelander. They're retards.
possibly but I'd still take their word on it over yours

Are you kidding? Look at what Ryan did to her. Imagine what Homelander could do to her.

Here’s a pity (you)