It wasn't that bad

it wasn't that bad

Attached: 1627882088833.jpg (1920x1080, 494.01K)

Yes it was

>le cancer

>What if the entire show was a complete waste of time

you mean like literally any sitcom ever made?

Pleb

"they spent an entire SEASON on barney's and robin's wedding and then they get divorced like 10 minutes later waaa waa"

shut the fuck up this was Ted's story from the beginning. HIMYM is peak television.

>Write and film the ending in the season 2
>Refuse to change it depite the fact it makes no sense by the end of the actual show

>film in season 2
did they really do that?
>makes no sense
but it does make sense

All those episodes just to get Ted and Robin together, AGAIN. Awful. But some episodes were good. William Zabka and Kyle McLachlan is always kino. They did Barney dirty though.

>did they really do that?
Yes

Hey kids, sit down and let me tell you about the 400 women I fucked before I gave your mother STD-induced cancer.

>Ted lets Robin go, in a visual metaphor so blunt you couldn't cut butter with it
>lol jk I never loved anyone but her

ted never let go of robin. it's the most consistent trope of HIMYM's story.

They literally have an episode entierly about Ted finally getting over Robin and moving on before she marries Barney

>I-it was a masterpiece finale, you just got filtered

Attached: ab9649820964c56263a16c4545b3172b.jpg (960x720, 79.25K)

Look into your heart, you know its true

Attached: key_art_breaking_bad.jpg (900x350, 64.34K)

and just like every other time ted was finally getting over robin he still loved her.
just like tracy loved ted and her dead boyfriend from before, ted loved both robin and her.

Robin should have just been tthe mother it makes way more sense, why they decided to make her infertile i'll never understand

shows like this freak me out because they were so popular for so long and i never watched a second of them. Shit like two and a half men, the big bang theory, greys anatomy, how i met your mother were all on for like 10 years each and super popular but i know literally know nothing about them.i had to reverse image search just to find out who it was. i thought it was from the raimi spider man movies.

The show is just retarded

>i thought it was from the raimi spider man movies.
kek

>Seasons 3-9 were a complete waste of time, narrative-wise
Nice show you got there.

the official alternate ending was the only true ending.

>show's over after episode 1

Sounds good to me

Well no, then the show is actually about Ted and Robin ending up together. No le ebin mystery about who the mother is

>show's over after season 1

based

Season 1 is the only one worth watching so that would have been for the best.

slight topic shift: did scrubs ruin an entire generation of men?