Have you met and talked with a black person in your cunt?

If hypothetically I was a black person in your cunt, what would you ask me?

Attached: 1661375390794785.jpg (250x250, 6.54K)

You like any music genres besides negro trash?

I wouldn't mind you, but please could you stop smelling every time you enter the bus

I remember a black coworker once made fun of my walk and said I acted like I was hot while I was actually kinda ugly (or maybe simply ''ugly'')
Comfort me bros

Yes multiple. I am racist but have many black friends.

i had a good black friend when i was a kid. it was the only black kid in my neighborhood and she was adopted. i miss her

I listen to many things. Mostly a fan of indie pop and rock atm
Sorry my BLACK BVLL pheromones were too overwhelming
Why was he checking you out? He sounds kinda fruity

my best friend in 5th grade was black but he became a little too violent so i didnt want to be his friend anymore

Leave slovakia you fucking ape nigger subhuman monkey. No one wants you there and I hope boomers give you stinky eye, you fucking baboon shitskin.

Yes, I am Black. What do you think about America?

lol why are you so mad? are you afraid I'll come to pooland next? if the women think I'm cool and exotic I might just do that :p

Just give me an adress I will personally stab you with the dullest blade I can find, you fucking nigger

Big, powerful, and wealthy. I kind of want to live there lol

lol calm down bro, you might have an aneurysm if you keep seething this hard

I've talked to 3 black people irl in my entire life and 2 went to my high school
1 was nice, 1 was a complete cunt and the other guy was boring

Can I touch your hair?

Any luck with the ladies?

can't imagine why everyone hates your people bro...

like African black or abos?
I used to get this a lot back when I had an afro kek

>a nigga in central europe
Ayyy lmao what that be like

Attached: 1645488659257.png (264x478, 167.44K)

African black

"Why aspect of Taiwan brought you here?"
"Have you tried stinky tofu?"
"When are you going home?"

I am doing an AMA on Any Forums. What do you think?
Can't really say but it is always funny to me how my existence makes some people seethe uncontrollably

You are very tall. I met black guy only once in this tourist hellhole. He is tall like the memes says. Twice the size of my height.

Its over

It never began
Wow rare flag. What was he doing there?

Attached: 1653787979915.jpg (213x236, 10.07K)

My first gf was a black QVEEN and it was a great experience. We had a nice relationship, we hang out all the time and the sex was great

Attached: 1648181080400.png (1448x1500, 2.27M)

My only son is Black; I don't mind Black people at all. My Portuguese Grandpa, on the other hand, didn't use to allow Black people inside his house, and was an openly racist against them.