/brit/

True love edition

Attached: 1663207782062113.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Karl_Was_Right/status/1570314755167997952?t=NhX9u6qfVAGVfK3lQ1Fi7w&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

herro

don't get it
that a fella?

dunno if i should try to go back to sleep or get up

This is not a tranny, it is a woman who was raised as boy because of Chinese culture. When she moved out she started dressing like an AGP tranny.

it's a man

[gigachad] why yes i do flatten all of my charts with the roblox stock [gigachad.jpb face.jpg]

Attached: file.png (722x1028, 126.79K)

I'm having a violent erection rn, thank you OP

Attached: 1650660020395.jpg (1488x2048, 226.15K)

if kenya is that dirt cookie place then then btw, just FYI the french colonized that place and then the americans took over. if its the one next to cuba
while tanzania belongs to BRITANNIA and also walt disney co (via stamps)

france did worse stuff than britan theyre more eviller than us btw. tanzania is more fine than ethiopia is

consciousness is the knowledge of good and evil, in the garden in our bliss when we walked with God we had no knowledge of "good and evil". once the fruit was eaten we had a choice, and like the angels blessed with all God has some did evil things out outside of God, if the angels can then us lesser beings who tangle with such sacred concepts would obviously fail constantly. but from the "knowledge of good and evil" we've come real far and will go further till the Lord smashes the new Tower of Babel us uppity humans conjure up with next

How the fuck did left managed to snatch right? I'd cry if I get matched with a girl like that.

Dadberg off to get some meat pies for lunch.

honestly I'm good now. Hitting the denationalization stage.

My life is going to be so much better with money.

The United States.
What's up with all that?

Attached: 1659743934865245.webm (720x956, 1.36M)

need her to turn my bollocks to sashimi

only gone and done a diarrhea in my chonies ain't i

can get an acre of land in Kenya for £1k

get in line

Attached: 1639114606435.webm (640x900, 1.16M)

dont want an acre-large baking tray of premade dirt cookies

How much better do you reckon. I’m curious as I’m going to win £139 million tomorrow night

My ancestry is just European serfs. That's what I was bred for. A life of Chirst, the farm, beer, shagging and fighting. Our lives haven't changed much.

It's our role. Kaczynski was right, return to the village. Leave all that philosophy bollocks to the monks. I'm a 13th century peasant mind in a 21st century modern diet body.

twitter.com/Karl_Was_Right/status/1570314755167997952?t=NhX9u6qfVAGVfK3lQ1Fi7w&s=19

screaming

Return to what village. Sure even that’s been took

Our ancestors despised Jews and bankers with every fibre of their being. We are no different.

A million times better. I can get the surgeries I need, make my parents proud, take my brother with schizophrenia on a trip abroad and help him get laid, pay off my house, move where I've always wanted to live, get a car that isn't a piece of shit, take up a hobby like sailing, finish my greatsword, build a home gym, do DJ gigs in Europe, get my first serious gf, have a family, create a fully self sustaining homestead, buy an awesome motorcycle, go skiing and mountain biking with my dad

If you trace it back you'll find some nobles with your last name, though. I've got almost all British peasants and convicts (except 2 random Chinese in the 1800s), but if I go back to the 14th century I can find famous Welsh nobility and the Godolphin family.

Its in Masinga a fertile region with a hydroelectric dam, an airfield and a holiday resort that is 2 hours drive from Nairobi.

my ancestors were
>finance
>corner shop man
>unpaid civil work *
>civil work
>maid
>unpaid maid *
>prisoners
>farmers
* = literally slaves

and ill also become, either
a slave to the system
or i could try and fight it, and make people vote none, and then i would be unpaid "civil working"

thinking of anglicising my surname because i hate scots

If Japan opened it's borders I'd go buy a home there too, but only if I got bored of smoking weed traveling and hiking with the old greatsword
Of course that's only the end goal after I've established a successful website, popular videogame, interesting comic and halfway decent album.
I'd probably have frens too for the first time in a decade and form a band.

Attached: 1654961387177m.jpg (1024x768, 101.5K)

if this is a timeshare scam then im very interested to learn about how those timeshares are a scam and why that is because i wouldnt know where to begin thinking or learning about how that works
so go ahead...

Bound to be everybody. Europe isn't a very large place. I'm Scottish and Irish (bit of English far back as well) and can trace it back to several kings, likely the Vikings through Ivar the Boneless and his father Ragnar Lothbrok, who settled the area of Ireland some of my family were from.
William the Conqueror undoubtedly too, through him Charlemagne, through him you can go all the way back to ancient Roman emperors.

Not saying Europeans are all the one ethnicity, but we can all be connected with just a few people far back enough. Every living white person has royal descent, even if just a bit. Mathematics guarantees it.

What do you call a half Chinese, half Irish?

A rice paddy.

pat noodle

It is not a scam. Buy cheap land in Kenya.

Games been over since the gold standard was done in.
You can accomplish most of that with relative ease if you truly believe in it. Mate you live in America. It’s easy mode. Stop being a waster. If I were over there I’d clear up. I’d be a multimillionaire in the space of 2-3 years

if there's no sausage surprise then what's the point?

i want cheap land in america and then to be a country

Roaring