1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. How often do you eat goyslop like picrel

1. Merica
2. about very other day. If I dont have a 12 inch Footlong I wil havel 6 eggs +2 English muffins in a day. This has been my daily intake for the last 3 years. I am skelington

Attached: delish-subway-sub-1521220946.jpg (2400x1800, 439.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vkusnoitochka.ru/menu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once in a while I eat subway/other goyshit
Other than that I only eat local gyro and roti

once or twice a week. usually when i forget to buy groceries or run out during the work week.

Attached: 1661296639309251.png (816x1080, 604.13K)

I'm going to sleep in a bit bro! Goodnight man

Sometimes I go to the local Asian supermarket and pay 25+ dollars for chicken teriyaki or bulgogi from the food court.

I like subway
Their food taste fresher than McDonalds or Burger King. I know it's not very fresh tho

1. Flag
2. Used to be once a week but the quality went way down in recent years

take it easy, feel better

Attached: 1656617375678.jpg (1378x1378, 247.94K)

Russia
A couple times per month. Pretty sure Subway and KFC are the only goyslop options available in this country nowadays

Though if I'm in the mood for some comradeslop, I can always stop by Tasty period

every day bro

I'm amazed they haven't pulled out and been replaced with a Russian knockoff. What's that new McDonalds replacement like anyway? Any good?

>USA
>Maybe a half dozen times a year
I hate restaurants, they creep me out.

2/3 times a week
I need to cut that shit out

nigga

>What's that new McDonalds replacement like anyway? Any good?
The taste of the double cheeseburger (tm) doesn't seem to be that different.

The biggest dfferemce (aside from the colour palette) is the absence of McDonalds staple itmes on the menu. When they first opened they didn't even have French fries. Not sure if that's been fixed.

>When they first opened they didn't even have French fries
Weird, that's basically quintessential with a burger. How are the shakes then?

Also, is there a weird KFC replacement too?

>How are the shakes then?
Can't say, but I do know they have them.

>Also, is there a weird KFC replacement too?
We still have the real thing. It doesn't look like they're planning to leave any time soon.

Here's the Tasty period menu vkusnoitochka.ru/menu

You can google translate the pages if you're interested. Apparently French fries are a thing now but they're listed in the "new" tab alongside their shirmp roll and some weird Fanta flavour

>shrimp roll
Bizarre choice for a burger joint.

Still, sounds like you guys are going alright for fast food there at least.

The bread is literal goyslop but the rest of the sandwich isnt that bad. Cheap bulk meats and veggies. I get pretty much every type pf veggie on the sandwich

The bread here is actually really good, it's fresh baked on the day in front of you and new bread is constantly made.

1. You are a cunt
2. Local burgers are great but 2 or 3 times per years i eat mcd or bk

Subway 1 or 2 times per year

I love american fast food but not very often