Just finished the first season of Justified. Raylan Givens is one of the coolest mother fuckers to be on screen...

Just finished the first season of Justified. Raylan Givens is one of the coolest mother fuckers to be on screen. What I don't get is why everyone gives him shit for wearing a cowboy hat. Isn't it common place in the west? (european here)

Attached: raylan givens.jpg (2028x1471, 847.7K)

it's not very common and people usually can't pull them off.
man i wish i were as handsome as timothy olyphant. i wanted to get a hat for a couple of weeks after i watched this kino.

Attached: 1642932931106.jpg (1920x1080, 232.54K)

It's common as shit in texas

if youre not chad youll just end up looking like a retarded mexican

yeah but it's not the deep dark texas hill country, is it?

>Isn't it common place in the west? (european here)
He lives in rural Kentucky though, and before that, urban Miami.

>this motherfucker watched all of Justified S1 thinking Raylan Givens (as I live and breathe) was dicking around in Texas

I lived in Texas for 5 years and I saw someone wearing a cowboy hat maybe twice.

literally the kinoest actor of all time

Attached: 1641590934140.jpg (600x800, 71.35K)

Kentucky is the eastern part of the country it’s not very common at all in the south east.

wearing a cowboy hat is essentially only acceptable in texas, it would be weird elsewhere in the deep south but kentucky isnt the deep south so its just super weird

RAYLIN GIVVENS AS AH LIVE EN BREETHE

Earlier this year I went on a Gogginsthon. I watched The Shield, Justified, Vice Principals, and The Righteous Gemstones. It was kino beyond belief. I tried watching Deadwood after and I just couldn’t get into it without based Goggins.

They really tried to turn Boyd into an asshole in the last season

Let me guess. Austin?

Is Boyd the final boss?

t. fell off from watching around beginning of season 5

He'll always be Seth Bullock to me

Attached: Seth.png (1602x1502, 282.87K)

he doesn't say it tho

Dallas suburbs actually.
Over 2/3 of the state's population lives in the major metros so inb4 "not muh real texas"

>ywn live in small town West Texas and walk around with cowboy hats without being judged
why live

No need to get all defensive, was just guessing seeing as most people live there and don't wear cowboy hats. I'm from El Paso and hats are pretty common.

Oh shit, get ready for season 2, which is fucking awesome.

Where I live it's mostly mexican ranch hands who wear them but I live in the Western US. It's probably even less common in Kentucky

cowboy hats aren't really common in kentucky or that part of the american south, it's more of a american southwest/texas thing

>small town
doesn't even exist anymore, gentrification has ruined all places; what was once a small town now has huge shopping areas and parking lots

Raymundo Jimenez Gonzalez de la Palacios! Mientras vivo y respiro!

Attached: C24C486A-437C-4DD1-A3AF-C52EFA0F8DD6.jpg (236x354, 12K)