Why?

Attached: 772948253.jpg (1321x809, 69.36K)

not the "bull" you're used to, I am sure.

My husband is so hot!

better question is what the fucking ARCHERS were going to do against the chaos sorceress?
>"the strongest witch in the universe is coming to destroy our kung fu mountain temple"
>"bring me the grass-colored cow and our best wooden stick warriors"
the magic in this movie makes no fucking sense and when it does it's the lamest crap
it either does what real-life objects do but worse (e.g. the magic chains they used in the opening sequence) or is just ki-blasts that do next to nothing
the only "magic" that actually happened in this movie was reanimating the corpse at the end

Attached: 1630565186492.png (717x715, 188.03K)

I mean a bull Jedi sounds kino

>>"the strongest witch in the universe is coming to destroy our kung fu mountain temple"
>>"bring me the grass-colored cow and our best wooden stick warriors"

Why even take the effort to model the cow, animate it and put it there when it does nothing. A regular guy would have bee enough.

Attached: 882948725.gif (434x246, 1.08M)

The archers were untrained acolytes. They're the laborers. They were rebuilding art the end of the movie while others trained.

>what the fucking ARCHERS were going to do against the chaos sorceress?

that's true though, why are there Archers anyway? Does the temple have something against using guns and rocket launchers? I mean if you're just going to be shooting regular arrows then might as well use guns. Transportation of heavy weapons can't be the issue, they can instantly travel anywhere.

no but what's up with the grass cow, seriously, where did it come from? why is it here?

I'm trans btw

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT

I mean they did dimensional door, magic shield, magic weapon, fireball, polymorph (blackbolt), dominate (the golems), magic missile. I think. It’s been a while. I watched through making note of d&d spells or their equivalent and there ended up being more than I thought.

Why were so many of the followers so weak willed?

Attached: yesmaam.webm (1920x804, 2.9M)

uh-oh, times up, he's about to get #metoo'd!

Attached: rapeyminotaur.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Same. Jaks don’t bother me btw.

Because wanda is sexy

Sex appeal

they were glowing magic arrows you worthless retard. pay attention next time

what do they do?

oh so for the zoophiles?

Attached: 1644342933105.gif (425x425, 3.98M)

I literally would have done the same and I wouldn’t even need to be brainwashed. She could just whisper mommy milk in my ear and I’d kill dr strange myself

Yeah, honestly it really pisses me off of Wong’s whole magical Schtick is using a knife on a chain or summoning swords. What a total waste of magic potential. Atleast Strange and Wanda did a few cool things with actual spell stuff.

it could be that they are just shit at being creative with it. Wong is basically a librarian/tank, while Strange's whole shtick is that he does things extremely well but unconventionally.
He is more willing to risk a move, while most of the sorcerers go for magic weapons, because they were trained with those.
Or just the usual lazy writing.

Attached: 1618695448071.jpg (236x236, 9.18K)