I don't get it

I don't get it
Why did they expect one of them in the wreckage? Did they even mention later in the movie that one of them was in the wreckage?

Attached: fire rises.jpg (1200x697, 533.33K)

The flight plan CIA had just filed with the agency listed him, his men and one of the captives

It was a quick and easy way to exposit that Bane's followers were ride or die. Simple as.

>hmm they probably will search the 50 mile long debris field for all of the bodies so we better leave you behind lol rekt

They blew off the tail, ripped off the wings, bullet holes everywhere and everyone probably fell out from free falling plane after it was dropped. I think the CIA probably figured it out it didn't just crash on it's own

CIA was lying about the flight plan you fucking retard. He wasnt throwing anybody out of the plane.

That is logically the reason they'd expect one person to be in the Wreckage Brother, even though they also knew CIA wasn't going to kill any of them. In conclusion it's the writing that's retarded.

I thought it was another body so the nuke scientist would be presumed deaf

they expect one in the wreckagebrother to make the plane crash seem not intended

>Nothing!
>I heard nothing!

>deaf
loled irl

Lol this is so retarded

That was the body bag they hauled out and connected Dr. Pavelheer to by IV.

But they did expect one of them in the wreckage

imagine sac'ing your life for some retard

It was a contrived way to show that Bane sees his workers as expendable and they are willing to die for him. There would have been debris from the plane scattered hundreds of miles apart, one of the passengers from the manifest not being with the actual wreckage wouldn't be all that eyebrow raising.

>some retard
It was to start a fire

You mean the same CIA, which failed to predict the Taliban conquering Afghanistan in weeks?

Except he called it in immediately when he was presented with more captives.
They knew there was extras on the plane.

He could have at that point known he was going to pretend to throw two of them off the plane.

Of all the things wrong with this scene that’s your issue?

I don't remember this from the movie. Come to think of it, who the hell were Smee, Maimen and Button Lee?

It's about having loyalty to a cause greater than yourself. You wouldn't understand.

What?

Has Nolan never heard of DNA testing? Or fingerprints or dental records?