There are thirdies posting here who have never seen a pale blonde hair blue eye person up close irl

>there are thirdies posting here who have never seen a pale blonde hair blue eye person up close irl
What would you do if you saw one in front of you right now?

Attached: 164938219080.jpg (551x310, 55.13K)

Kill it

scalp them and use it for totem so I could control the sun and rise as leader of my tribe

I've dated one, she could even pass as an albino when she was young. My city has quite a number of firstie immigrants. Can't post pics obviously because there are some schizos out here.
Anyway she's unironically a bitch. Could only fuck her when she was getting fat because I rejected her the first time (she had a bf). Kinda regret that but I have a code.
btw not only a bitch a certified crazy bitch. Something's wrong with her personality. Was on meds for a year or so, she stopped drinking because of that but it's now back to the old bitchy persona. Last I heard of her she screwed up the relationship with her friend group (also my old friend group) because she's a bitch and was talking shit behind her backs. They finally caught her on the act. Now she's hanging out with the lowest of the lowest of our old classroom.
She's also a single mom.

I see blond haired blue eyed girls every day but there is almost always a black hand on their hips I donno why :D

I saw one one time. The only feeling I had was that I so fucking short compared to him.

Pale ones are rare, but I knew a blonde green eyed one. Then I went abroad and saw a unhealthy amount of pale albinos. I almost puked.

Probably just autistically stare into their eyes and analize their phenotype and facial structure

If you visited one of our urban cities, you'd have a decent shot at seducing one. Assuming you're charismatic enough.

these, maybe eat to gain white privilege

Wh*Tes are fucking degenerate and soulless.

>0.9 birth rate

I have seen several of them and felt nothing
I feel like us pajeets overrate them quite a bit

It's funny how that works. I was born and raised in what some would describe as a small,(2000 population small) mormon, 98% white community.
They really aren't the sacred goddesses some thirdies lust over.
Downside is I will never be attracted to Filipinas, because they all look alike thus reminding me of my mom.

T. Canadian hapa

Cannibalize them desu

Fpbp

This

I see them everyday and they look ugly. Only brownoids and incels love blondes

Light eyes are gorgeous but blonde hair is meh

If you kill and eat a white man the only power you will absorb is self-loathing, because of your skin color.

Attached: 1662161312459515.jpg (465x383, 31.79K)

Worship of course.