I love boys so much it's unreal

I love boys so much it's unreal.

Attached: FcVoyvUX0AIo041.jpg (630x2048, 185.74K)

shut up faggot

That's a woman.

but that boy is dressed like a girl. You don't love boys user, your just a degenerate who cant get a girl.

This thread was brought to you by monkeypox gang

Attached: IMG_20220906_090728.jpg (1080x1250, 303.31K)

ree

Attached: 1411099164394.jpg (300x300, 30.74K)

this is based

Bottoms might as well be girls.

Of course it's an anime tranny spamming these threads. Can't wait until the day you finally die of monkeypox.
What's based is the way we used to treat you types, throat-slitting and bog burials for a healthy society.

sorry user. dont cry. was i right?

Pretty right

>

Attached: 11724 - crying hanging rope soyjak suicide tongue tranny variant_angry_soyjak yellow_teeth.png (1600x900, 335.57K)

i see. i'm the same. very lonely...

I’m a bearded masculine looking bottom. Doubt you’d call me a girl

You will never find love of any kind because you're a genetic failure who needs to be culled for the greater good. This thread is proof enough.

Literally custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for fat guy thick-cock. Genuinely and literally the perfect little fat guy cock taking nymphlet I’ve ever seen. Imagine his underdeveloped, freckled little chicken legs forced wide for the pulsating mass of thick, veiny fat man cock that will ingratiate itself into him, morph and twist his innocence into bestial lust, his supple twink bussy swallowing that steaming rod whole and clinging to it like a bitch in heat as some hulking slob mates and deflowers him.

T'es attardé ou quoi?

Si tu prônes la féminisation des hommes quels qu'ils soient, alors il faut te tuer pour le salut commun.

The anime faggot is not me (OP).

>la féminisation des hommes
T'as jamais croisé de gay? J'ai pas envie que les bottoms prennent des hormones mais ils sont déjà assez pute et femme sans que moi ou les trans aient besoin d'intervenir.

Les sodomites méritent tous d'aller à l'abattoir eux-aussi.

Calme toi, Momo.