I'm actually starting to feel old

I saw this and it was painful. Is this how my parents felt when I dragged them to shit movies when I was a kid?

Attached: korg.jpg (1600x900, 298.37K)

Attached: 84849579_724545547952062_1780550976856391680_n.jpg (639x629, 60.56K)

You're a boomer

>Is this how my parents felt when I dragged them to shit movies when I was a kid?
fuck you,pokemon was great and my parents had shit taste

I'm 30 but I look around and see other 30 year olds clapping like seals to this shit. Why is this? Is pop culture so infantalized?

More people than usual are refusing to grow up so they trap themselves in a childlike state where they must consume the newest product and be as excited about it as they were when they were 10.

Any Forums dedicates a lot of effort to understand normies and their behaviour,and they are a mistery to me after all this years nevertheless.

Is this what happens when a society has too much comfort?

>uses the most boomer Impact Font meme ever to defend the most Reddit Disney movie manufactured to date

Attached: 1640969603261.jpg (640x752, 54.85K)

my friend is going through an identity crisis since he quit his job and is going bald, now hes starting to get elaborate but cringe tattoos of pokemon and netflix shows he watches. should i tell him to stop or is he too far gone

what even is that?
>t. 40 years old

kek similar situation here. Buddy of mine broke up with his gf beginning of this year and he's gotten like seven tattoos in that span of time

wow wish that was me, just not being a nuance to others with my 10 year old brain cause i don't want to bother anyone or get too much attention on me.
I want to regress , adult life sucks this days for me

>tattoos
>of pokemon
that nigga gone bro sorry

it's a character from the new marvel movie
>T.old fekket here too, get with the times grandpa
They gonna left us behind, we need to know about this things and used it as shield

Nah mate. Movies are truly shite now. As they shoved Harvey behind the bars and started kneeling before twater crowd everything turned to diarrhea. This is objective.
This gave birth to new generation which was grew on shit. This is their top level of quality. This is what is good etc. Hope you're getting what I'm trying to birth with my last rotting brain cell. Too tired to exist

Attached: 1642722991683.png (496x372, 141.09K)

This

being a boomer is a mindset

>You're a redditer/troon/zoomer/capeshitter if you acknowledge the mounting concensus that Disney's product quality is deteriorating
Been seeing this going around a lot since Multiverse. Not sure if it's actual Mouse shilling or just new and exciting contrarianism.

Ben Grimm painted blue.
>t. 40 years old

>More people than usual are refusing to grow up so they trap themselves in a childlike state where they must consume the newest product and be as excited about it as they were when they were 10.
When people start to feel like their life is starting to get sad and go downhill, they cling on to the last thing they took joy in, and that will define their taste for the rest of their life. Their taste in movies, music and clothes will remain the same for the rest of their life. So 30 years from now when you see some man in his 60s with a fade that is raving about Marvel movies and listening to Blackbear, you will know that the last time he was truly happy in his life was the early 2020s.

>another day in the wage cage

why the tattoos immediately? he went his whole life not wanting them and as soon as he hits thirty it’s constant tattoos and doing his hair in weird ways to hide the bald instead of just taking the razor to the dome

kek millennials are gonna look so retarded when they're old

>being on Any Forums when you're older than 24
Shiggy diggy

Get a hobby that makes you create stuff, user. A big problem with these consoomers is that they are getting satisfaction and dopamine hits from paying the hollywood machine for movies and merchandise. Yes, getting older sucks, but building your personality on what you buy is never good. I started to feel happier after I started painting little miniatures and I got good enough at it to impress others. It's gratifying seeing them on my shelf and knowing that I made it. I started doing renovations to my home and got the same gratification. Paint, draw, take up music, carve wood, just anything that allows you to be creative.

He had one tattoo before but he went fucking nuts this year. I think he's filling a void.

>feel happier after I started painting little miniatures and I got good enough at it to impress others.
LOL WORTHLESS NERD

Attached: EC871elWkAAp5Sm.jpg (500x499, 48.4K)