Y'ever throw a trolley chin b? Took me till i was 23 to realize its prinounced giraffes instetta daraffes b...

Y'ever throw a trolley chin b? Took me till i was 23 to realize its prinounced giraffes instetta daraffes b, and I'm college egucated n everything, no one ever corregted me. Reminds me of that one fighter who was a protojuay of Tito, buh buh buh beast of a guy, never meddum. But that whole ufc man it’s kinda lige a stew, a fighter stew, Fertittas are the meat and potatoes, and Dana he’s the meat in there don’t get me wrong he’s definitely part of the delicious sauce bapi, the delicious soup, but Fertittas are the meat man they’re the nuts and potatoes. Then the epicdemic hits b and boom, no ufc, no fights and it gets peachy. Those paper views are fire to the fuel for ufc b it’s how they make money.. anyways, walg me to my trug peach? Wife and I are headin to Sahara Nevada this weekend so should be dicey b, imma come all in that city like a shark whites nose DICEY DICEY.

Attached: brendanschaub.png (400x400, 298.55K)

what race is that?

Who's b?

You remember when Joe Rogan told him he sucked at fighting and should retire? Why did he do that?

>no one:
>absolutely nobody:
>still nobody:
>not a single soul:
>literally no one:
>not even big chungus:
>user: what race is that?

Why his ears look like dat

I had a stroke trying to read this.

the CRAFT

Because he decided to fight other grown man babies instead of actually doing something with his life and that’s what happens to your ears when you fill them with scar tissue from fighting

Any Forums is a pro Brendan board. Go back.

Imagine calling your speshul "Gringo Papi" when you look more Messican than your wife

Jewish and other and other random mystery meat

El Atrocidad.

t. BGL

kys

>chyna get summer dat lick wid deaf munney, b

Attached: BS Eating.png (600x600, 653.5K)

Brenden would HEEM everyone of you limp wristed faggots itt.

Attached: sip.gif (435x447, 3.48M)

He wouldn't be able to stop my takedowns

Let's have a quick recap:
>tall, dark, and handsome
>successful high school athlete
>could have played in the NFL but decided his passion for MMA was too great
>top tier MMA fighter, knocked out the GOAT heavyweight Cro Cop
>successful podcaster and comedian, worth millions
>hot wife and many side pieces
>saved several children from a fiery car crash, national hero
What the fuck have you done bitch?

Attached: cte_flashbacks.webm (720x405, 746.32K)

Well, what race is it?

because he did suck

You're MY b, b.

Unironically a bong

his mma nickname was the hybrid