Mostly okay, plot twists in the last couple ep's were a bit cheap. How did you feel about it?

Mostly okay, plot twists in the last couple ep's were a bit cheap. How did you feel about it?

Attached: 1627567034436.png (1175x1763, 2.13M)

It was good operator kino and pretty much the Punisher show we should have gotten years ago. If you want to watch a SEAL fuck up the Feds, the cartel, wall street, and the military industrial complex with the help of a cool Asian sidekick and a ground branch spook its enjoyable.

is that a heckin operator?!

Attached: 1600200811993.jpg (555x631, 79.75K)

It was great. Go back to plebbit

>it was you, Ben

Dogshit Reddit tier liberal fantasy circle jerk muh troops propaganda

Seeing a lot of conservatives and anti-sjw channels shilling for this,

the word 'cabal' was mentioned in the series

Mid-tier revenge story with some cool action moments. You can pretty much do a 2'30 hour recut out of it and not miss a single thing.
The best buddy being a traitor at the end was way too stupid.

Yeah they should have kept kitsch in the show.
He's getting a sean bean die in every show stigma.

The poster looks like a generic ubisoft game

I called it the first time he was on screen. Something about that dudes face says 'untrustworthy'. Too obvious and a bit silly really.
Also the whole tumour angle didn't work for me. Too much of the show is Pratt having visions and headaches and then just popping a magic pill so he can go operate at 100%. It got annoying pretty quick. Seems like they could have come up with some other impetus to drive the events of the show.
Other than that it was pretty tight. Refreshing just to have a straightforward action-operator show without any agenda or message to really push, just some good action and solid characters.

poor pacing.

this screams america

Starts off well with a great quote.
Pacing was alright, some parts needed more time to breath.
Shootings scenes were enjoyable.
My favorite parts were when they showed and talked about American and military culture.

Heckin YEAH it is

>20 seconds into the first episode
>"so we're gonna swim to the shore"
>magically teleport there instead all geared and weaponed up and dry
Starts off very well indeed

Pretty solid up until the end of ep5, then it shits the bed in ep6 when it becomes Steven Seagal tier. 7-8 are ok, although Hartley's plan with Katie seemed pretty retarded. 7/10 overall, should have removed at least half of the bird and window scenes and flashbacks. Also fire whoever was responsible for lighting/colour grading.

rated 10/10 by every mallcop larper
the plot is completely nonsensical and written by a retard
>for some reason we need to kill all of these seals to cover up our illegal drug test that btw wasn't actually illegal at all
>wait until they are hours away from pulling out of syria
>give them intel but tell them bravo can handle it
>they decide to just come home
>lol your coverup doesn't work at all

>have the entire us military and intelligence community in on a conspiracy
>need to have a guy offed
>hire mexican cartel guys to do it

>lol i'm having a headache and hallucinations again

>there is no way someone can break into this super secure gun safe that isn't even secured to the floor and has a thumbprint reader
>i have never watched a single lockpickinglawyer video so obviously this thing must be as secure as fort knox

>man i'm not going to kill any civies or cops or troops or anyone not on my list
>shooot 300 civie pmc larpers instead

would honestly just be better if you removed all of the dialog and scenes without action

Copy that its a hecking operator show

Attached: 1632806555512.jpg (692x450, 48.76K)

It was OK. Good action scenes, middling to terrible everything else. All the family scenes were mawkishly sentimental, and the flashbacks were massively overdone. It might have been better playing on the "is he or isn't he a schizo" angle for longer; that was far more interesting than the by-the-numbers conspiracy story it ended up being.

Should probably have had the corporate larper as the endgame, everything after that felt increasingly dumb (although my opinion is probably coloured by how terrible episode 6 was). At least there was some self-awareness with the military-larper being revealed to be a massive pussy when it came down to it given how the show must have appealed to that exact type of person.

I know Chris Pratt really wants to prove himself as a serous actor, but I just can't take him seriously. Partly it's his voice, which just sounds a bit goofy, partly it's his "serious" face, which is far too Burt Macklin.

it's kino