Population numbers don't matter anymore. Automation is the future and the progress is just accelerating...

Population numbers don't matter anymore. Automation is the future and the progress is just accelerating. You still need humans of course, but the amount of people needed will take a massive dip. A.I generated art is going to reduce artists jobs by 90%. Voice actors are probably next on the chopping block, considering that A.I can generate realistic human voices now. Then 3D modelers. Then animators and VFX artist. The entire entertainment industry will go though a massive shake up in a couple of years. Low level code monkey and data entry jobs are also going to have their numbers reduced by 90%. Lawyers are already losing jobs due to automated documents discovery. Radiographist are also in massive danger. Hundreds of millions of jobs in developed countries are probably going to be lost in the next decade due to automation.

Then you get the physical jobs, self driving cars will take away tens of millions of jobs overnight. Factories are just gonna get more and more automated as time goes on. Warehouses are already automated so much as to need ten times less workers then they did 20 years ago. Construction jobs are also gonna be more and more automated as time goes on. Physical soldiers will be less and less needed compared to drones. Fighters pilots as a concept will probably disappear when Gen 6 jets get developed. And if humanoid robots get developed, then all bets are off.

In 10-40 years, an aging population is probably the best problem to have when compared to the seething masses that get automated out of their job that they spent years studying for. All the countries that imported millions of low skilled workers that can barely read or write will be punching themselves in the balls. The countries that will benefit will be the ones that can train the A.I models and develop the robots that the A.I will use for physical labour. America and China,,, Maybe Europe. Everyone else, especially Africa, is fucked.

Attached: automation.jpg (1200x1551, 491.66K)

Population will always matter
Robots can produce 1000 trousers, they cannot wear one.
Consumption is another side of the coin.

True but you can sell to the rest of the world. Having the robots that can make things is more important.

automation was always the end game
which is why importing millions of uneducated browns is only going to cause problems

how will rest of the world can buy stuff if they cannot compete with robots? where will their income come from?

Nobody benefits because government benefit schemes collapse without a working population.

Unchecked industry and growth is literally fast-tracking humanity to extinction.

Attached: 1663111643949077.png (576x512, 646.33K)

Bullshit jobs. You will have countries like Japan, America and China doing all the important jobs and thirdies will be cleaning toilets and acting as NPCs in the metaverse.

But the entire system needs a rework.

But who will CONSOOM all the products?

Either we get paid to consume, or the upper class decides we're not necessary anymore.

You need whites and Asians because brown shit and niggers don't have the IQ how to fix or operate sophisticated automated systems.

wouldn't robots do those low skill jobs better more efficiently? they even do high skill jobs better
this will not end well, you will have bunch of low skilled low iq masses who will not be able to buy the mass amounts of consoomer goods that will be produced, who will not be able to compete with robots who massproduce those consoomer goods

there will be either utopian share of wealth or barbarism and we are going in the second option imho

the future is bleak, historically the working class had some power because they were needed but what happens when the lower class are totally irrelevant to the elite?

Attached: 1663274199502696.png (512x512, 384.13K)

And what if they rest of the world just enacts more protectionist law to stop such a dumping?

I think it will be a top to bottom transformation lmao. All the science jerk off's were sucking each other's dick about "truck driving racist chud will loose his job while artists and the like won't". Turns out artists are the first ones getting btfo.

Art without artists just seems, almost immoral in a way. It's only a matter of time until we're listening to AI generated music and watching AI generated films. Very cyberpunk

Attached: 1663274539053517.webm (540x360, 2.25M)

Like I said. Bullshit jobs.
The ones will the most robots and best A.I will also have lots of power. Good luck saying no to America or China when they have an aircraft filled with drones parked off your coast. That or they can find other markets.

China is number one. They have a lot of expendable workers and doesnt require electricity

working class only exist because the elites needed them
I cannot put this thought into the minds of westoid retards they think capitalism in a very marxian way unironically, that the minimum wage jobs are just temporary and as capitalism moves forward all jobs will be high income

no you dum dum, you NEED people with minimum wage in order to afford cheap coffee, cheap iphones. there is a need for minimum wage earning underclass.
Robots will make them absolute and I think elites will see to the lower class population, hell even middle class population. Why you need middle class who manages the lower class when the said lower class is gone?

Can you?