Why are Malaysians like this?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220916-081513_Chrome.jpg (1415x1417, 559.77K)

Because taiwan is not a country

China should make a Taiwan SAR flag and force them to use it at international events.

all seanigger countries are slaves to chinese dick

They are beyond cucked by BHC (big han cock) and they worship anyone with the slighest chink admixture

>He doesn't know his country depends more on China than everyone of us
Can't make this up

What is it then? Chinese or Taiwanese, make up your goddamn mind, Chang.

Not our fucking problem. We are consistent with one china policy.
You are chinese. You will never be not chinese. Go seize Beijing if you want to replace chinese flag.

Like the one used at the Olympics?

Attached: Nuvola_Chinese_Taipei_Olympic_flag.svg.png (2048x2048, 238.15K)

what do you expect of malays*it

Yeah, but that's specifically an olympics flag. I mean an actual SAR flag like the ones Hong Kong and Macau have, that they would continue using after de-facto reunification too.

we may trade a lot and have ties to china economically but we don't let the chinese stuff their penises down our throats
we are taiwanese
our country is called taiwan, we are taiwanese

Post me your eyes with date and thread number stamp written on your forehead so i can judge are you han chinese or taiwan chinese

Taiwan is a Chinese name for the island you are living on

Seen this one floating around, I kind of like it. Looks better than their current flag, I think most of their people would prefer it.

Attached: SAR.jpg (640x427, 26.22K)

We are racist to chinese no matter the circumstance. You bring us money we will still be racist towards you.

Hmmm only malaysia

*avoid

No, he's including you too. Deal with it kek

BASED

SEA NEEDS THEIR OWN VERSION OF 1997

We stand with great brother Xi

You let China fly its flag but not Taiwan. Shame on you.

1997 was the financial crisis kek

Based

Communist China is the biggest anti chinese organisation in the world. Them being in charge maximises the misery of Mainland Chinese. Malaysia is proud to call the People's Republic of China the legitimate China.

Hmm... based, I'd say.
MEGA BASED!

Weird cope, Taiwan causes maximum chink seethe so you should support them. Also what's your reason for hating Israel?

Attached: malay.jpg (858x848, 271.42K)

Taiwan generating chink butthurt matters little when the majority of mainland chinese already live in squalor. The only logical conclusion of being consistently racist towards the chinese is to wish the destruction of Taiwan, the only successful chinese state in the world. Our reason for hating Israel is consistent with the rest of the Islamic world. If the Saudis decide to drop any pretense of hating Israel our government will promptly do so as well.

>taiwan says
Gonna need to see the full article

mainland china is probably better off than malaysia?

>Our reason for hating Israel is consistent with the rest of the Islamic world
Wrong, most of them deal fine with Israel and no longer care about Palestinians. Malaysia's only company is Iran kek.