God this shit was boring. No tv episode should ever be 2h20m long

God this shit was boring. No tv episode should ever be 2h20m long.

Attached: D75AB151-53E0-43D0-9178-60CE9FAD29F7.jpg (500x500, 54.28K)

>2 hours of millie barefoot
I didn't mind

Why the fuck was it so long? It was longer than the average fucking movie, you’re a tv show. Just cut it into 3 episodes rather than forcing us to sit through a movie with dogshit pacing.

Agreed.
Watched the first 20 minutes of episode 8 and turned it off.

I got about half way through the last episode before I started asking "wait shouldn't this have ended about 20 minutes ago?" I almost chimped when I saw I was half way through.

then just watch half of it and try the rest the next day. Its a tv series, not a movie

does winona still have any role in this shitshow

Her and Hopper spend most of the season in Russia and it feels like filler content because they had no idea what to do with the characters.

It was also my favorite part of the season desu.

the show has never been well-paced. season 1 had Winona mucking around with lights and having the same "oh god where is Will" scene in every episode.

>be main character of a TV series
>your story is the worst written
>your character has no development
>just mope, cry, scream at things
not that the rest is any better, so many examples of terrible writing

She is still the best part of the show and her reunion with hopper is the best moment of the season. But she doesn't save eleven through the power of motherly love this season which does weaken her character presence a little.

>let's cast beautiful women to star in our TV show
The Duffers aren't stupid at least.

Attached: winona-ryder-returns-stranger-things.jpg (630x828, 38.74K)

>dogshit pacing

Generation ShitTok, ladies and gentlemen. This is why I'm going to waste everything and leave nothing.

Attached: 1628623422174.jpg (298x480, 79.19K)

I would like to know if the demobats are like the Chitauri from Avengers where they can all die at the same time if you kill the mothership, or do they scuttle away when released from being controlled? Or is it just lazy writing? I know the bats are hatched from eggs.

>what if somehow there's another gate

don't know why i don't drop this show

Attached: e3adfdb0a10f761781331cd6c676fbc1.dustin-1024x538-1-edited.jpg (668x375, 55.78K)

kill yourself and your degenerate footfaggotry you fucking retard
every single fucking thread has one of you degenerates displaying your disgusting fetish. die!

It has to be an EPIC finale so lets stretch it well past the needed runtime

This is why Millie was right when she said they need to kill off more characters.

Every episode was over an hour long and the finale was 2hr20min and barely anything happened. This should have been the last season. Just end it

This whole season has been incredibly bloated and stuffed with pointless bullshit. Every plotline not happening in Hawkins could've been resolved and finished in like 1 or 2 episodes and nothing would've been lost.

I really didn't like this season. Just felt like a repeat of S3.

I realized while watching this season that I don't remember anything that happened in season 2 or 3. I had to go back read summaries and I kept reaching plot points that I completely erased from my mind and couldn't believe actually happened.