Is body dysmorphic disorder common in your country?

is body dysmorphic disorder common in your country?

Attached: medsi (1).png (3360x2672, 1.35M)

why are you randomly bringing us into this? this between you and meds. also the average male here doesn't look like that guy. Him acting in that movie really did a lot of damage

Attached: somali wedding.webm (540x960, 2.96M)

For me, it's Ubah Hassan

Attached: ubah.jpg (670x1024, 116.07K)

ceebta adunka

Attached: ..............................jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Man I see somalis every day. The average male really do look like that guy.

it's really not cool to lie on the internet, you do not see them everyday lmao i'll pay you $500 in xmr if you post your daily walk on sverigetråden and show me 1 single somali male who looks like him, just 1

Sir, you are a thirdie. Do you really want to lose an entire year's wage on a bet you are garenteed to lose?

Top greek guy looks like plato
Middle greek guy looks like epicurus
Bottom greek guy looks likea zeus

They still deformed

Gemmy

somali user is right why are you lying sven? ive seen many somali students in hyderabad. They look like this. They are usually tall and lanky too

Attached: BEEBA6BB-8293-4AF8-8E12-962ADD6E843B.jpg (1778x1606, 368.16K)

Kek, my fucking sides. They literally all look Italians and Southern European. Can’t make this shit up. Nothing more pathetic than iberomaurusian

das rite ytboi

I have it

Attached: It's over.jpg (550x550, 38.22K)

Somali diaspora is so done out, man. I was out with my mother and a group of somali girls came and begun sexual harassingmy me in front of my mother. Where is the Xishood and the Xasuso

We need to go back and fix Somalia. But I don't wanna get assassinated lol.

Ramos is an actual Mestizo tho

No fixing that shithole. It needs a Mao-esque cultural revolution with no room for escape or foreign aid.

Meanwhile the arms embargo also makes it impossible to fight back and finish al shabaab off.

Only a nuke can fix Somalia. Somalia’s only achievement is being richer than Burundi.

ICH FRAGE EUCH: WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?! WOLLT IHR IHN, WENN NÖTIG, TOTALER UND RADIKALER, ALS WIR IHN UNS HEUTE ÜBERHAUPT ERST VORSTELLEN KÖNNEN?!

Post cute somali girl