THE END OF CAPESHIT

Honestly are we seeing the beginning of the end here? What will take its place? Maybe DC will be OK since Batman is doing its own thing.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1200x1200, 1.35M)

Top Gun Cinematic Universe

hopefully white leads again

>B scores
>bad
American education at its finest

>here's your white passing Jews bro

I swear I've seen this exact thread before when some other marvel movie tanked

>omg normalfaggots rated another man in a spandex moobie one point less than usual on some shitty irrelevant site, it's fucking over for a billion dollar megacorporation
Delusional and wishful thinking

I can't believe it took 15 years and a whole generation ruined

It's relative. Marvel movies usually get A- or more. Getting a B is like the reaction to BvS that slowly destroyed the DCEU.

>THE END
maybe when like 5 or 10 of them fail miserably(don't even break 100mil) in the same year then you could say audiences are sick off it but we're still far from that. but even if some other kind of pg-13 mega blockbuster would just replace it. so unless the MPA just radically reforms their age ratings and advertisers don't mind working with more adult themed movies it's going to stay the same since the early 90s.

They're sabotaging themselves with wokeshit and i have no idea why

Capeshit died with endgame, the momentum is steadily decreasing.Hopefully it will come to a halt in a few years.

Thank God.

>I don't know the difference between the MCU and capeshit
And there's no point explaining it to you because you'll always be a faggot.

Unfortunately not. That new Thor movie made like $300 million dollars in its first week and that was a poorly reviewed Thor movie.

>Shang Chi
Racists review bombed it
>Eternals
Racists and homophobes review bombed it
>Dr. Strange
Racists, homophobes, and misogynists review bombed it
>Ms. Marvel
Racists, misogynists, homophobes, and transphobes review bombed it
Notice you left off Black Widow, Loki, Wandavision, and Hawkeye; shoes beloved by white people

not a single person liked black widow

It’s all capeshit you retarded manchild.

I will watch any piece of shit with Scarjo in it and even I was disappointed.

The MCU is the biggest provider of capeshit at the moment.

The Disney shows are really bad. I dunno why they even bother anymore.

It's content. Content gets eyeballs and eyeballs means money. Quality is irrelevant.

the problem they have is all the episodes are where nothing happens and then everything is rushed and shoved into the last ep

Dr strange is kino. Raimi saving capeshit twicd

They should ditch everything else and keep going with Spider-Man solos and Strange solos with the occasional team-up.