I've seen SEA BEAMS

I've seen SEA BEAMS

Attached: download (2).jpg (1000x563, 44.83K)

This line actually confused the fuck out of me. Like what the hell are those even supposed to be? Throughout the whole movie nothing like this is even mentioned once, and then towards the end of the film he brings it up like they are some significant thing, yet the film never elaborates.

>i-is that a sea beam my nigga I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

It's the future. I always assumed that the references in that monologue could be metaphorical or references to undefined future places and things. It's still beautiful.

>I saw a spaceship and laser beams
Good for you kiddo

C-beams. Construction beams.

bait

Cesium beams ackshually

>story starts by asking a Replicant if they would flip over a helpless tortoise
>story ends by a Replicant flipping over a helpless Tortoise
>Roy passes the test that Leon failed

I'm shocked so little people have pointed this out. It seems thematically significant.

Attached: blade-runner-1982-013-00m-csf-harrison-ford-as-deckard-hanging-on-ledge[1].jpg (1000x453, 92.78K)

I mean that's obvious. The idea is that he's talking about things you haven't seen so you let your mind fill in the blanks. The exact outlines of the Blade Runner world are never outlined either. Are the Off-world colonies in the Sol system or in the vast reaches of space? Are they at Star Wars tech or Gundam?

I like to think it's off world colonies in our Solar System.

>flipping over a helpless Tortoise
I don't remember him doing that in the ending

>frfr no cap I've seen space lasers and shit, was bussin
>SHEEEEEEESHHH IM DEAD ngl

Calcium beams actually
It's used to heal broken bones

Oh shit

Attached: BatJEgj.png (510x359, 354.29K)

So is there a cut where everything is the same as the final cut but has the unicorn scene removed

How would this filmed if the actor has long hair?

2049 is fucking shit

I've seen a live dragon and my dad works for Nintendo

Good morning sir!

How would this be filmed if the actor has long hair?*

Acktually he says watched. He watched c-beams.

It was completely improvised. The technical terms have no meaning. Its techno babble.

it's in the snyder cut

I always hyped myself up watching/adapting/learing/evolving this scene when I was at acting school.

Whenver I flip some burgers and a zoomer talk back to me I do this scene. Always shuts them up.

The speech is in the original script. Rutgar didn't like how it sounded so he re-wrote it. He changed it but didn't improvize it.