Is Vienna a white city?

Is Vienna a white city?

Attached: 85EC32E8-15CE-4DE3-A5B2-89D1D4FCCD9F.jpg (1170x809, 1.15M)

No
/thread

what's a "white"
those new world cuck people?

Attached: 1661695892179334.webm (960x720, 2.68M)

he's taking those punches like a champ, wtf. you'd think he'd pass out by the third one

Attached: 1662917788953571.webm (406x650, 1.97M)

No, Slav/Balk/Türk melting pot. Few cute chocolate girls, ngl.

Austrians here saying it's not but when I was there it was mostly white.
It's "diverse" but most of the people are old white folk mixed with a bunch of Ex-yugos and Turks and etc...

even as a Croatian who lives in a 99% white country, I wasn't too culture shocked

Is Croatia comfy?

Attached: 1653162031007.jpg (1600x1200, 249.44K)

funniest thing about shitmigrants like this one is that he can dream about being an epic nagger who beats up people all day, but if you try this shit in vienna, you will end up with a rusty pipe poking through your deformed (insert immigrant group) skull, planted there by another (insert immigrant group)

its like some version of mutually assured destruction where all these buck broken shitmigrants are scared to go against each other too much, so they cope pretending they are epically owning the austrians who rent them their cucksheds that they live in and sell the weed that they resell to each other for bum-tier "profits" LOL

Is Austria comfy?

Attached: 1653603576065.jpg (2388x2149, 3.96M)

extremely

t. kyle from ohio

Negermelone - außen braun, innen rot.

Attached: Negermelone.png (768x1024, 1.02M)

na its just I think you kids need to live life a bit more, if you unironically think that theres any "gang" out there or "minority" thats as bad or worse than the austrian coppers lmfao, who all of your shitmigrant elders, make sure to pay money to twice per month

Im happy that I have a cousin whos married to a a higher ranking cop in Vienna, but thats as close as I want to get to these people

Ive seen 12-13 year old nagger and sandnagger keeds getting thrown face down into asphalt while being filmed by their friends crying about le po-lease, and Ill let you guess if that ever made the news

the fuck are you talking about shizo

Attached: daily7[1].jpg (2097x1482, 248.44K)

bragging about being an evil pigskin in an evil pigskin country is a weird flex

Attached: Brasilianischer Augenarzt.webm (853x480, 1.98M)

are you illiterate? Im musing about the kanakmigrant who thinks hes a terminator surrounder by le whypipo who do nuffink

that might be the way maybe in some shitmigrant district where other whiteys are polacks or some such shit, but if a whitegirl austrian calls her uncle cop about some nagger harassment, that nagger is never gonna look at a girl again
classic estrogen loaded brownbuck
and here I thought we were actually gonna have maybe an argument about who is more "chad", but you know dont you?

you know what for example the whitest BR cops do to favelahues, and whether they even treat them as human

God what I wouldnt give to live out the life of the dudes from Max Payne3 who round apes like you up for organ harvesting LMFAO. Obviously without a superhero Max Payne showing up to stop me like its a videogame

Do you enjoy being the designated organ harvesting race, brownoid?

Attached: 16502828597070.gif (498x498, 1.35M)

There are more pigskins dying than pigskins being born and in 50 years your youth will be outnumbered by Africans in a proportion of 1:8

in 50 years when we all live in iRobot and plastic droid labour is so prevalent, nobody EVER again in history will be able to unironically say they "need" browns for anything, starting from your favourite jobs of being banana plantation slaves, miners, and sweatshop sock makers, when me and you are there in this iRobot reality and you look into my sterling blue eyes towering above you, holding a chrome revolver with a white handle that has some meme engraved into it, youre looking into the deep blue and you finally realize that yes, you really were the fucking useless eater this whole time, and its about damn time to set you fr- BANG

rest in shit, ya genetic mistake mongrel lmfao

Attached: comfy.png (768x835, 954.85K)

move to st. petersburg my friend

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLDSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

When accepting reality is extremely painful people really come up with the most schizo coping mechanisms

Uh blue board...
Pls civilize yourself I don't wanna see gore first thing in the mornin

And in 50 years Brazil will still be a heap of genetic jungle trash whose "people" more closely resemble monkeys than humans. Seethe and keep collecting tech trash with your wheelbarrow on the beach, but you WILL serve me when I come to your favela to fuck your monkey sister for a fingernail of COCAINA.

Attached: Brazilian Tesla.webm (264x480, 2.58M)

>risking getting ZIKA or whatever other turboAIDS virus the glowies test out on the monkeys
come on broski
argentina is like one stop over

This board started with a light racist banter now turned into full blown pol

Basiert und Führer gepillt.

Attached: Argentinian bunda.webm (640x640, 2.81M)