AH SHIT SHIT

AH SHIT SHIT

Attached: snodgrass.png (933x615, 488.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvODKP32Vq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh no

youtube.com/watch?v=EvODKP32Vq4

>women just stand around looking
no comment

what do you want her to uncrash the plane

Over four minutes from impact to fire suppression... unimpressive.

Not my problem.

Attached: not my problem.png (111x86, 25.34K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (291x25, 6.34K)

i'd have been over there as fast as humanly possible to see if anyone needed help out before it lit up
at least find a radio to call in
not take one look then stand around with my hands on my head saying oh god oh no how can i make this about me when i tell people about it later over and over

Not my problem. There are others to fo that role.

you'd be dead, you dumb incel

ok rescue ranger go ask the fucking corpse if he needs some help

Why didn't he just fly up instead

there's already an air disaster thread in the catalog, buddy

>Probable Cause: The pilot’s failure to remove the flight control lock before departure, which resulted in a loss of airplane control and impact with terrain. Contributing to the accident was his failure to perform an adequate preflight inspection and flight control check before takeoff.
dumbfuck

Mines better

Attached: GAAAAAAAAAN.jpg (1637x2694, 427.07K)

probably a women!!! their retarded

did he uh died

>at least find a radio to call in
You don't think control knew what the fuck was happening?

He was an elite naval aviator with over a thousand carrier landings. It can happen to anyone.

more like

>bro some retard just crashed you gotta see this

it objectively isn't. The other one is janny proof because it's about the show, this one will be pruned right after the other archives.

WE GAAN
E

G
A
A
N

Attached: 1657225979445.jpg (1292x856, 568.77K)

lmao yeah

He's right, faggots. Who the fuck just stands around with a coffee in their hands just shuffling about without the faintest reaction? You don't have to be a hero and start charging in, but you don't just stand around like a puppet with a hand up its ass.

>first one to taxi gets to leave my tarm-ACK

This. Only the whore woman inferior didn't do shit. The men all tried to help. Shows you how retarded they are unlike us, we are the real heroes, but we don't get to have sex with them because of the Jews? It's insane the world is a fucking clown word, fuck Satanists

What exactly is an untrained person supposed to do in this situation? Run up and get in the way of people trying to do their actual jobs?

You're right I'd have brought a sandwich too

Shutup kike