I am no longer having the craving for cartoons

I am no longer having the craving for cartoons

Attached: Iyanu.png (1194x1314, 1.6M)

I HECKING LOVE BLACK PEOPLE

There's no fucking way the show is gonna look like that, I don't care how woke they want to seem they're not giving this shit any more money or budget to not be some calarts dogshit.

At least they finally stopped blackwashing existing characters and made something original based on African culture.

Idk, looks cool. Isn't this the type of shit we think is okay? Or do we just blindly hate people different from us now?

except theyre doing both.

african americans larping like they have any ties to africa is funny to me. tthis is just more cope from the biggest copers in north america. those niggas got no culture but ropes and chains

Looks fine to me.

i've literally seen people post "why don't they make their own fantasy instead of shoving niggers in ours" and you guys still bitch

I'm starting to think some of you might just be racist

>we

Attached: 1565059044984.jpg (724x378, 84.51K)

ONG - This. Is Everything!!! My wife's son got up off the couch and pointed at these characters

you're not happy because you choose to be unhappy user. Remember this when you're wondering why life sucks so much

>yorubaland

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

Hopefully it's made by actual nigerians and not raving african americans

you really made it personal.

Americans can't draw or animate for shit

Attached: 1655588867467.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

Have they totally surpassed West Africa?

i only watch arthouse kinos like the northman and A24 joints. im happy

An example of what you need to actually make not, just modern subversion.
Whether it will be actually faithful and play itself straight is questionable, though.

show the great european works of animation then, faggot.
maybe your 6 neighbors named Muhammad can help you answer this question after they finish raping your mom again?

It's a better alternative, than wallowing in their history in the US.

Nothing wrong with giving kids heroes and hope.

I'm fine with it as long as it's actually Nigerian and not woke pandering for Americans.

I'll personal your mom, nothing personnel

Seems like a cool idea. Too bad modern animation is just 3d models with a shitty filter over them.

Attached: ce7.gif (196x200, 1.6M)

Can't even be mad about this. Sure this is not for me, but it's what we've been asking for, better than raceswapping white stories

I unironically think it's great that they aren't stealing another white story and racebending everything. I'm not gonna watch it though and they'll blame white people when it fails.

never underestimate how much people are speaking in bad faith on here.

this is just more ways to torment and mind fuck blacks. The CIA will never let them be anything more than a beat down and controllable race. this type of shit just makes them hate whitey even more for kidnapping their ancestors from wakanda

I think the passive aggressiveness comes from redditors, which is like 75% of the population here.

Too much blood in the water. They had their chance to make African inspired media decades ago, instead they just kept putting niggers in traditional white settings and roles. Give me 3 reasons why this won't feature white people when every euro themed fantasy has blacks.

this. i'm still unhappy that they're marketing at a television station with an overwhelming white demographic, but it's a step in the right direction at least.

>magical kingdom of yorubaland
yorubaland is a real place lol, it has its own wikipedia entry
pretty disrespectful if youre trying to score woke brownie points
imagine they had a show called llyefdwenynsa that took place in a magical kingdom called wales

Good, might be kino too.

Not the CIA's fault people are easily manipulated. Maybe they have a hand in it but people are pretty stupid in general.

>racist
Yes, newfags ruined Any Forums, how could you tell?

Attached: friends.jpg (372x572, 150.63K)

The entire Arthurian legend takes place in the magical kingdom of England.

>never underestimate how much people are speaking in bad faith on here.
This is such a bad faith argument

Arcane you burger bitch

gay af. you watched that shit? hahahahaha

>works
>lists one
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Nice job, Borat.

why is the girl in the back wearing an argentina football team shirt

xir is actually wearing proud trans colors you fucking bigot.

Seriously, I fucking hate redditors and their pretentiousness

>Jackie Chan Adventures
>Xiaolin Showdown
>anime in general

We have been entertaining kids with mythology from other cultures for a while now. I'd argue it's even a good thing for them to learn a little bit about the world, even if it is in the form of a kids show.
This is exactly what everyone asks for whenever they racebend an established character. It's "their own story."

people always over-estimate that though. as its much easier to accuse someone of bad faith than to engage uncomfortable arguments.

That's clearly a boy.

the problem is only white males consume entertainment. for us by us only works for shitty overpriced consumer clothing.

Nah, there's too many anons that argue in bad faith because they have nothing to lose or prove. My policy is to assume most people are slimey degenerates who get off on being dishonest fucks.

>american is ignorant and proud
Many such cases

The face shape and hair looks feminine.

so you cant name more than one?
i could name you a dozen GOAT american animations.