World of wizards, witches, time travel, mysterious beasts, gay headmasters

>world of wizards, witches, time travel, mysterious beasts, gay headmasters
>future reading is crazy and professor is ridiculed

Attached: SybilTrelawney_WB_F3_HeadshotOfTrelawney_Still_080615_Land.jpg (3072x2048, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra

In the books the Centaurs are to blame for no one taking divination seriously. They're like the mormons who thought the world was going to end in 2012, they just sound delusional and none of their predictions ever come true, they just shift the date and say "oh, I misread slightly, it's actually 2013" and so on in perpetuity

no one respect augury

>humanity is at it's most advanced
>antivaxxers and flat earthers all over the place

Sound like Democrats with their global warming… I mean global cooling… I mean global mild weather conspiracy.

Rent free

He lost

divination is clearly established as being real but difficult and unreliable

dilate faggot, no one mentioned le evil drumpf

Why do they bother even teaching it

Hi, Hunter. How is the crack?

No one mentioned Democrats either, you schizo freak

>libtard can't into simile

Attached: op is a fag.gif (470x260, 2.7M)

The whole class is a facade by Dumbledore to keep her protected at the school. She unknowingly gave half the prophecy about voldemorts downfall and DD doesn't want him to hear the other half. So she's basically just a regular useless college professor who gets wine drunk on her off time.

Even after umbridge fired her dumbledore gave her residency in the castle. He doesnt need to teach his students some bullshit class to protect her. He's the most powerful wizard of all time ffs

The worldbuilding of Harry Potter is really, REALLY bad.

>Global warming
Is happening.

Also I would kill all of you people just to protect animals. The fact that you are actively endangering human society is secondary.

you won't do shit tho

Do it, faggot

even if the US did something to combat climate change and protect biodiversity (which is obviously a good thing), China, India, Brazil, and Africa are going to fuck it up regardless due to their massive populations and lack of empathy. the white man made a huge mistake by sharing our technology and medicine with South America and Africa. we should have left those two continents as giant nature preserves with a few archaic tribes sprinkled in. instead africa alone is projected to have over 4 billion by 2100, and there's no way they're going to prioritize conservation or ecological responsibility

>humanity is at it's most advanced
technologically, maybe, morally and spiritually we're even worse than just 100 years ago, so fuck you and your gullible ass

>spiritually

BOOM SHAKALAKA HERE COMES THE SPIRT MAN
HERE COMES THE MEDICINE LADY

It isn’t. Just wait a few years and you Democrat faggots will be crying about global cooling again.